Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → Drawy.
Drawy.
2008-12-05, 10:04 PM #1
Done in an hour, retouched up in Photoshop. Probably would have done more if I had photoshop on this computer. Scan line on the left is cutoff from the scanned image. Considering it took me five years to do anything to the image, I didn't really feel like taking it out. I had to do it on a Mac. o.O

[http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/9/29/1468793/alexdrawing.jpg]

... First serious attempt at sketching anything.
Ferr1s b3ull3r, j00 r my h3r0!
2008-12-06, 8:02 PM #2
really not bad, practice makes perfect... or close to it anyways.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2008-12-07, 10:36 AM #3
Very interesting style.. I'm interested to see more
Clarinetists, unite!

-writer of Bloodwing
(a work in progress)
2008-12-07, 5:08 PM #4
Yeah I like the style too. I think you should take more time into objects like the house. Adding some more detail, like exterior trim pieces. Window seals and frames. Oh and straight, even lines (on the house, looks like it is about to fall over, or built buy somebody with a short leg). I really think it would help this piece out.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2008-12-11, 2:53 PM #5
Psychedelic! It's pretty trippy but it's also really cool. Really just makes me picture some kind of "Sleepy Hollow" place, really windy, and a creepy atmosphere.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2008-12-11, 4:54 PM #6
Pretty cool, dude.

My only suggestion is do something to add contrast to the area underneath the power lines and the house--for a moment I thought the power line was just the continuation of the roof's outline.

↑ Up to the top!