Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → Too much time being wasted, PJNS needs to be finished.
Too much time being wasted, PJNS needs to be finished.
2010-03-17, 9:40 PM #1
I have been lollygagging here a little to much on the Massassi forums and a few members have urged me as well to finish this Damn Project! My personal Deadline is the Middle of Spring, and I need to kick this thing in the Glutes! So its going to be awhile when I show may face here again. Chase me away if I show up again here on the forums, unless its highly important. See ya guys later! :)

So far this is a section of wireframe that involves the final area, almost there!
Attachment: 23639/jkedit_2.jpg (99,119 bytes)
He who controls the spice controls the universe-
2010-03-23, 8:49 PM #2
Looks cool! How come every time you post stuff you tell us how people keep requesting that you finish it?
2010-03-24, 6:29 PM #3
Originally posted by saberopus:
Looks cool! How come every time you post stuff you tell us how people keep requesting that you finish it?

I was only admitting that I spend too much time playing around here in the forums and its true. I should be working my ass off on my project, so Im not going to to post in the discussion for along time.

btw: My wife and Kid are pestering the hell out of me to see its completion.:downs:
He who controls the spice controls the universe-

↑ Up to the top!