Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → Tanarus Reborn
Tanarus Reborn
2010-06-24, 7:08 AM #1
In the late 1990's an online game brought armored combat to advanced 3D worlds. This Game was TANARUS.
Having a run of atleast 10 years it was the most popular game on the Sony Station website until such games as everquest and Star Wars Galaxies were introduced. Even still it survived as was very popular with its fans.
In May of 2010 TANARUS shut down it servers for good.
It is my intention to bring the game of TANARUS back to life in JK. All the tank combat included.
Attachment: 24037/T-JK.JPG (36,334 bytes)
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2010-06-24, 9:45 AM #2
What about The Gundam Project?
幻術
2010-06-24, 10:16 AM #3
and that modern combat project?
DO NOT WANT.
2010-06-24, 3:37 PM #4
i thought infantry was more popular than tanarus :/

i ****ing looooooooooved infantry
A dream is beautiful because it remains a dream.
2010-06-24, 5:38 PM #5
Gundam Project is still in the works. Working on cutting down the polys on my models so i can use them.
Call of Jedi: Project SOCOM is still in the works. Knocking out levels and doing modeling. Nearly done with models just need to texture then code them.

TANARUS is for now a fill in project while my interest in the other two projects is down. I'm working on each project a week at a time. this is the TANARUS week. Next will be Gundam and so forth.

Three porjects may sound like alot though. Heh reminds me of school.
THE GUNDAM PROJECT

↑ Up to the top!