Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → Witch Model
Witch Model
2011-10-06, 2:47 PM #1
Recently I've been trying out some 3D programs seeing if that might be what I want to switch my major to.

It's been a slow process, though I've decided to really push myself this month and complete a 3d model as well as some other things.

The model is supposed to be a witch, far from done.

My blawgh.
2011-10-06, 2:50 PM #2
Nice! Definitely don't forget about the nose - it's too smooth-looking right now. :)
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2011-10-06, 11:14 PM #3
That looks great. However, until you add hair & at least one good wart, I see more "decomposing Jean-Luc Picard" than "witch". You're a talented guy. I think that you have a bright future ahead of you if you continue perfecting your method(s).
? :)
2011-10-06, 11:39 PM #4
Originally posted by Mentat:
I see more "decomposing Jean-Luc Picard" than "witch".

Once seen... it cannot be unseen.

Looks good so far, I would definitely make the nose more crooked, doesn't quite fit the rest of the face as it is right now.
2011-10-10, 5:54 PM #5
[http://www.freewebs.com/jester013/sulik.gif]

The bones, they speak.
幻術
2011-10-12, 8:06 AM #6
ah sculptress! You're getting the detail of wrinkles etc correct, what ur going for there is more of a character bust.

If u wanted to make a finished witch character, I'd suggest a sly version of Zbrush/Mudbox, and keep the character mirrored and without expression.

Zbrush/mudbox do detail far better. Considering your immense artistic ability with drawing, I imagine you'd do very well with true sculpting (not that Sculptris is that bad, but well, its a baby version of zbrush, so practise more and move onto the bigger programs)

I'll follow more on ur devart :)
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}

↑ Up to the top!