Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → Just a little alteration of JK's little crates
Just a little alteration of JK's little crates
2012-03-16, 10:12 PM #1
I added this to my revamp project of ONS but I felt that this old and ugly obsolete object really needed a change anyway despite the antiquity of JK and MOTS. I used a stock photo of a shipping container from a website that me and Alran are familiar with and I used Photoshop to the extent of my knowledge as much as I could to recreate this object. The warning symbol and Aurebesh writing was created entirely by my limited knowledge of Photoshop.
He who controls the spice controls the universe-
2012-03-17, 7:40 AM #2
I like it! When will it be avalible to download?
"The quality of the levels you make is determined by the skill of the person not by the editor in which they use!"-Michael Kyle
Ogel's City
2012-03-17, 8:39 AM #3
Im almost done with the ONS special edition, it should be about another 2-3 weeks, I hope. I tried to upload this 3do in the project section called 'Dans garage' but the HUB is still under repair. When I release the special edition you can take anything you want.
2012-03-17, 11:40 AM #4
PJNS!
2012-03-17, 2:02 PM #5
Originally posted by saberopus:
PJNS!

Yes Im erecting PJNS again! ;)
2012-03-18, 8:43 AM #6
LOL love the PJNS jokes. Love the new barrel too man!
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2012-03-18, 12:38 PM #7
Looks good.

Originally posted by Darth Dan:
Just a little alteration of JK's little crates

Funny, I always thought those were fuel barrels...
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2012-03-18, 4:22 PM #8
Originally posted by gbk:
Looks good.

Funny, I always thought those were fuel barrels...

Actually you are right, I meant to say a fuel container not a crate, but thanks for the compliments guys! :)

↑ Up to the top!