Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → Well, its not JK, but...
Well, its not JK, but...
2013-09-18, 11:23 AM #1
So I started noodling around with the rendering software in Blender and am working on a somewhat generic slummy Narshadda-ish scene.
Still VERY much in the early stages but think it's turning out neat so far.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2013-09-19, 11:15 AM #2
Well, it reminds me more of Tatooine and/or Baron's Hed.

Anyway, it's a good start!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2013-09-19, 5:27 PM #3
hmmm... A baron's Hed type thing would actually be pretty awesome.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2013-09-20, 2:53 PM #4
A bit more progress. changed up the lighting a whole lot.

2013-09-22, 5:11 PM #5
Now with 100% more signs!!! ...and 50% more pipes.

2013-09-22, 7:10 PM #6
Make it for JA!
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2013-09-24, 5:42 PM #7
Still looks more like Tattooine because of the detail on the walls. It makes it look like rock/stone and not metal.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2013-09-24, 7:21 PM #8
yeah, i think im going to go for more of a generic, "slum-ish space port" type place rather than "narshaddaa"
2013-09-27, 11:55 AM #9
I really like the look of it so far. I've been meaning to toy around with Blender. Any tutorials that you found especially good? I'm currently working my way through the official ones.
? :)

↑ Up to the top!