Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsCog Forum → How do i make a knife able to slash and be thrown (wep. #9)
How do i make a knife able to slash and be thrown (wep. #9)
2000-10-08, 9:27 AM #1
how do i make a knife type weapon able to slash with fire 1 and be thrown with fire 2?

------------------
Why, I do believe they think I am some sort of god.

-C-3P0
-C3PO
2000-10-08, 10:00 AM #2
well, just have firemode one firing a short range projectile, that can't be seen (original punch-cog) and play one of the saber keys.
and have in firemode 2 a new projectile fired (or ask to use one of the Ninja Kage mod) and play the thermal throw key...
if you don't know how to do that, learn to cog first...
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2000-10-08, 12:12 PM #3
I kno how to do that much.... just not very experienced

------------------

-C-3P0
-C3PO
2000-10-10, 8:37 AM #4
I got it working... sorta... Hoe do i replace the 3do of the weapon... How do i give it the saber key file? and, when i use it, sometimes it works, other times it coppies the weapon i used before it.. Also, how do i edit the ammo amount?

------------------

-C-3P0
-C3PO
2000-10-11, 9:46 AM #5
sorry pal, but what you need is some cog help in general...all your questions are basic questions...try some weapon tutorials...here on massassi or on millenium, and have a look at others' cogs...i think that will help you
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2000-10-13, 3:24 PM #6
come on pal i know that stuff i could teach you but i am lazy so do what zagibu said and download some tuturoils thats what i did
roses are red, violets are blue, I am schizophrenic, and I am too!
2000-10-15, 8:57 AM #7
phhtt zapg, saber and TD keys.... If you need new keys that better fit it, i can do them. I am the key master!

------------------
You should know my title by now, but if you didn't, it's

_,-'The Bazooka Floydist'-,_

"Troops, don't fire till you see their eye textures switch from affine to perspective!"
"If you're takin' your girlfriend out tonight, you'd better park your car well out of sight. For if they catch you in the backseat trying to pick her locks, they're gonna send you to mother in a cardboard box, you'd better run[-run-run-run]!"~Pink Floyd, from "Run Like Hell"
Clarinetists, unite!

-writer of Bloodwing
(a work in progress)

↑ Up to the top!