Thread: Got Bored. Made a Duel. WIP. 75% Done. Hooray.

Got Bored. Made a Duel. WIP. 75% Done. Hooray.

Here's an editing shot to tease you.

By the way, its called "Skyhook", and its on Coruscant. Anyone got any good Goruscant Skyboxes they would like to share?

------------------
    *Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*
    *Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, 3-time Ban Recipient, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*

c'mon! c'mon! give us an ingame shot!

Looks great an ingame shot would be nice but looks very good so far.

------------------
    The force is my ally.
    The force is my ally.

No ingame shots yet, because I have yet to light the level, or compile for that matter.

But I should have some in-game shots late tonight for you.

------------------
    *Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, 3-time Ban Recipient, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*

Not more "got bored" levels that turn out to be amazing
    You should sail. Its fun, except when you fall in.
    "sigh"

Wow! Been along time since a Corescant level(I think thats how you spell it). Ever since I picked up editing, I realized how hard it is t make these levels. It would be pretty cool to have some catwalks on this level.

------------------
    ************************************************** *************************
    I am a nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I'm perfect!

If you don't succeed at things the first time, sky diving is NOT for you.
    I need a signature SO amazing, and SO funny, that when you read it, you say, "Hey, that's pretty funny."

Ok, here are some of the first in-game shots. Keep in mind that (At least for now) the skybox is temporary.

------------------

not as impressive as i thought it would be, but still good work.
    America, home of the free gift with purchase.

Give it time. I'm not quite happy with it, which is why I waited on the ingame screenies.

------------------

Doesn't Sleep Welll
    The lighting needs a lot of work. The mix of blue and purple light is too... extreme. It just needs to be toned down.

It looks kind of boring...it's a big, empty room.
    COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY

It doesn't look very Coruscant-y. But then I again I'm not too fond of the "Spacey" levels anyway.
    I see you standin' there, you think you're so cool. Why don't you just... **** OFF!

Insane Furry Postal Worker
    Why is there a planetary defense cannon in one of the pics?

------------------

"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
    -Han Solo

Because I am experimenting. I will be getting rid of the cannons, and reworking the room and re-dooing the lights.

The main reason for such a large room is that th biggest complaint of my previous duel levels was that they weren't "roomy" enough. I decided to change that here, but made it too roomy.

------------------

Wow. This one died.

What's even funnier is I have a FFA map all set to be released, and I am just too lazy to do it right now. Lol, been holding onto it since November.

Anyway, I always wondered what necroposting was like. I'm done now. Meh, I'm bored. Think I will go home after work to play SWG...

..... Oh, and Dormouse, tag me.

------------------
    *Joren, Legend, Alleged Egomaniac, Thread-Killer, and 6th Grade Spelling Champ*

Grave Robber, Thread Killer
    I think that unless your going to post something new in this thread then it should be closed and you shouldn't have brought it back up

------------------
    In short, there's a special place in hell for you, ******.. And I'll save you a seat, 'cause God knows I'm not headed north..

Is that JK? :-/

------------------
    PetroRock
    WLP
    MDS
    PetroRock
    WLP
    MDS

Insane Furry Postal Worker
    3vil thread revival

------------------

"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
    -Han Solo

OMG TEH EVAL! WHERE'S DORMOUSE'S PIC?

------------------
    "The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, but is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."
    I am addicted to ellipses!!! AHHH!!! ...