Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsShowcase → "'Brown', that's an unusual name. What is it, Bull**itnese?"
"'Brown', that's an unusual name. What is it, Bull**itnese?"
2003-05-31, 1:54 PM #1
SkyRider. Amateur Ufologist. Supporter of the Holographic Theory. The next mind to be freed from the Matrix...
[http://www.geocities.com/bearded_jarl/SkyRider.txt]
So, SkyRider is a character in a Matrix RPG I'm a member of. The RPG is part of an EZBoard community called "RPG World". We have plenty of interesting universes in which to play, and a suggestion area for new ones. Buffy, Matrix, X-Men, DBZ, 12 Jump Street, etc. Go to http://pub117.ezboard.com/brpgworld68581 to join RPG World.
A litte information on SkyRider. His "talent" is jumping. He's quite good at it. The RPG take place during one of the earlier Matrices, so we can do all sorts of fun things. We can find the One. We can defend Zion. We can all die. Er...

-Come join us. *creapy violin music* Come join us... Come join...

------------------
"I'm Thomas. Thomas Johnson. I'll be there if you leave the microwave open. I'll be there if you touch the third rail. I'll be there if you turn on the gas before you light the match, or lose a round of Russian roulette. I am at the end of every road. I await you past the last heartbeat. I am the Grim Reaper. I will be the death of you."
-Thomas Johnson, the Black Angel of Death

"I wonder... what might happen if I were to open this door. This simple, wood paneled door. What would happen? Would I find a closet? A bathroom? A kitchenette? Or would I be treated to a nightmarish vision of a universe beyond ours, a universe of meaningless powers and frightful entities with a need to express their sadistic urges? Or a bedroom?"
-St. George in the Hotel California
2003-05-31, 4:46 PM #2
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">The RPG take place during one of the earlier Matrices</font>

*sigh*

------------------
Dark, cryptic, mystifying...this is Delphian.
2003-05-31, 4:47 PM #3
^wut he said^

------------------
Dark, cryptic, mystifying...this is Delphian.
2003-05-31, 4:48 PM #4
I'm going to laugh when people find out the base of their RPGs such as that gets borked by the third movie.

------------------
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2003-05-31, 9:05 PM #5
There actually was a scary period of maybe ten days where everybody else had seen the movie and it looked like everything my Matrix Fic (Beta Build) was going from was going to be contradicted...
And then I saw the movie...
And I saw the captain from the fic in the meeting at the begining. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] Everything's been looking up since then.

-Alright, I'll bite. What's with the sigh?

------------------
"I'm Thomas. Thomas Johnson. I'll be there if you leave the microwave open. I'll be there if you touch the third rail. I'll be there if you turn on the gas before you light the match, or lose a round of Russian roulette. I am at the end of every road. I await you past the last heartbeat. I am the Grim Reaper. I will be the death of you."

"I wonder... what might happen if I were to open this door. This simple, wood paneled door. What would happen? Would I find a closet? A bathroom? A kitchenette? Or would I be treated to a nightmarish vision of a universe beyond ours, a universe of meaningless powers and frightful entities with a need to express their sadistic urges? Or a bedroom?"
2003-06-01, 1:15 PM #6
Probably gonna be spat at for saying this but...

*Deep breath in*

Reloaded was alright, But the ending sucked big time! WAS MEAN OF THEM TO HAVE "TO BE CONCLUDED"!

I mean, When the third one comes out.. I will still be P with a issed about the 2nd one's ending.. Crap them! For doing that!

------------------
-- [url="mailto:Jatso_jk@hotmail.com"]mailto:Jatso_jk@hotmail.com[/url]Jatso_jk@hotmail.com</A>--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
-- Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
2003-06-01, 1:16 PM #7
Oh yeah nice amature pose btw!

------------------
-- [url="mailto:Jatso_jk@hotmail.com"]mailto:Jatso_jk@hotmail.com[/url]Jatso_jk@hotmail.com</A>--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
-- Jatso_jk1@hotmail.com--The Bounty Hunters Arc Forum--Firehound Inc.--
2003-06-01, 4:06 PM #8
Wanna see the model without the pose, texture, and special transperancy texture?

-Because it seems that's the only way I ever post models...

------------------

↑ Up to the top!