Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → the fantasy world of the massassi temple forums
the fantasy world of the massassi temple forums
1999-10-11, 3:03 PM #1
--continue this story but dont make it stupid--

sitting in his meditation room on a hill side near the ruins of massassi, the elder mage looked up to see a strange glow over head.
"what could this be?" he quietly asked himself.
then came a loud crash and howeling scream, as the ceiling of his small room broke in half almost crishing the mage's weak body. a Darkdragon(no doubt one of the evil elf empire's creations) was staring the mage down. quickly he pulled a staff off of the rack on the wall, before the dragon could bite him in two the mage used his magical staff and the gigantic dragon smashed its head on what seamed to be thin air, the mage had a force field around him. the dragon, knowing he had been out done kicked the mage with a mighty foot, the mage's spell was no match for the strenth of a dragon in full force. his foot sent the mage right through the wall and down to the craggy rocks below, the dragon let out a great cry of victory that could be heard for miles around

"did you hear somthing, master?" the knight asked his commanding ofdficer.
"why, yes. i belive it was...no it cant be!!" he thought for a second, "all the dragons are gone, they left after the war against that cursed warlord and his armies of the undead..." he was over come by emotion, all who had died that war were good nights, many were his friends too.
"well it could have been just the wind. right?"
"lets hope so, may Hethisis protect us this night"

--take it from there, i have to go eat now---
I'm just an old man with a skooma problem.

↑ Up to the top!