Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → -Toran, A Youths Legacy-
-Toran, A Youths Legacy-
1999-10-11, 3:17 PM #1
Chewbacca growls in animal rage as Han lightly scrapes the side of the Falcon against a small asteroid. "I know it was a close call furball, It's been awhile since I flew the run and you know it!" Han yells as Chewie waves his meathooks at him in frustration, going back on Smuggler's Run was risky enough, doing it with a damaged ship was even worse. As soon as Chewir reluctantly settled down into his oversized co-pilots chair, another, smaller asteroid scrapes against the bottom gun port. Chewie starts to get up in exasperation but decides against it as he see's the anger clouding Han's eyes. Finally They spot the large asteroid that made up the main part of Smuggler's Run. They fly in a circular pattern, pass the correct codes, and then swoop down in what seems like a suicide dive, before settling into a hidde hanger on the surface of the monstrous rock. Chewie doesn't try to hide the enormous sigh of relief as the ship settles down on the landing pad. "Come on Chewie, We've got a job to do." Han presses a button and the Falcon's bay doors glide open, Han grimaces as a half eaten blumfruit rools onto the dirty, blaster-scarred deck, rolling loudly down the almost silent hanger.
Muffin Man my *** ....

↑ Up to the top!