Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Aggh, where did this come from?
Aggh, where did this come from?
1999-10-08, 1:40 PM #1
I hit the refresh button and all of a sudden this new forum pops into existence. Scary...

Well, since this is probably supposed to be a "continuous story" let me get the ball rolling(muhaha)... :-)

"Once upon a time..."
"Good Asian dubs are like Steven Segal and plot; they just dont appear in the same movie." -Spork
1999-10-08, 1:45 PM #2
A man named MetallicaRob died and who should take his place but Rob X, who is he? He is...

------------------
~Rob
8=8(_)8=8
X-Wing
l-o-l
TIE Fighter
(-o-)
TIE Advanced x3
(-o0-)
Tie Bomber
mailto:RobX2001@aol.comRobX2001@aol.com</A>
Next Wave Gaming

I find your lack of underpants disturbing

1999-10-08, 1:53 PM #3
a jedi knight who was tragically killed when he ignited his lightsaber when the handle was pointing the wrong way. now i rise to power in the galaxy...

------------------
1stStalin

"There's no need to see if he's still alive-that was 3 sticks of dynamite!"

Like duct tape, the force is. Both a light side and dark side it has. Binds the galaxy together, it does.

1999-10-08, 2:05 PM #4
but before stalin rises to power Rob X rises again to stop stalins rise to power, in an epic battle which lasted all of 5 minutes, Rob easily kicked Stalins ass. Rob then went off and became a gostly avenging angel fighting the evil and protecting the weak. The person he was next avenging was a Jedi Knight from the Massassi Temple by the name of...

------------------
~Rob
8=8(_)8=8
X-Wing
l-o-l
TIE Fighter
(-o-)
TIE Advanced x3
(-o0-)
Tie Bomber
Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-08, 2:28 PM #5
flying purple people eater.
---mark728
Absolute Jedi
helpme.massassi.net

1999-10-08, 2:56 PM #6
who was easily mistaken for barney the dinosaur and killed immediately by people of the massassi temple weilding rail detonators...

------------------
1stStalin

Like duct tape, the force is. Both a light side and dark side it has. Binds the galaxy together, it does.

1999-10-08, 3:23 PM #7
concussion rifles, lightsaber, very blunt clubs, adn anything else they could find. Then the peasants rejoiced............

------------------
Slade, leader of the JKBTG
1999-10-08, 3:32 PM #8
we love to eat with sporks!!!
---mark728
Absolute Jedi
helpme.massassi.net

1999-10-08, 3:38 PM #9
Then i ate my dinner.
LET THEM HAVE SPORKS

------------------
~Rob

[This message has been edited by Rob X (edited October 08, 1999).]
Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-08, 3:56 PM #10
Then out of nowhere a huge Slug came up and said...
---mark728
Absolute Jedi
helpme.massassi.net

1999-10-08, 6:39 PM #11
"You fools have wasted space on brian's newest forum. now you will pay with your lives"

------------------
1stStalin

1999-10-08, 7:08 PM #12
But, before he could ignite(sp?) his saber,...
---mark728
Absolute Jedi
helpme.massassi.net

1999-10-08, 7:16 PM #13
Ares appeared and decapitated everyone.

------------------
Thats one small post for me... One giant leap towards my goal of 1000 posts before the year 2000...

AHHHHHHHH! Y3K! Damn, i gotta lay off the Futurama episodes....
Shutup brain or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!
1999-10-08, 7:37 PM #14
ares was shot by a stun bolt from stalin clone, and taken to a research lab in the planet's core...

------------------
1stStalin

1999-10-08, 7:40 PM #15
(this is getting really screwy [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif] )

------------------
1stStalin

1999-10-08, 7:51 PM #16
And then JABBAFETT stole the SUN CRUSHER and went on a rampage til everybody died and he was the only one left so he was so lonely he rammed the Sun Crusher into a black hole that the explosion gave the black hole so much power that the only thing it did not suck up in the Universe was a Nebula- That peacefully made coop levels and then met girl nebula and got married and had baby stars-
happily ever after

------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

§The Almighty Jabbafett§
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

§The Almighty Jabbafett§

1999-10-08, 8:51 PM #17
until...david letterman excaped from the black hole and amused all living ameoba's. [http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Capsule/4316/RobX.gif]
Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-08, 8:55 PM #18
Then Dylan, sitting at his computer, decided that this thread was rather strange, and clicked the "Back" button on his browser.
1999-10-08, 11:16 PM #19
...which opened a portal and sent Dylan hurling back in time. When he finally regained conciousness, he opened his eyes and noticed an ominous figure standing over him....trembling with fear he muttered the words "where am I and ...who are yyyyyou??"
1999-10-08, 11:24 PM #20
I was sent into hyperspace, and took a few steps forward... next thing I knew, I was back in realspace, but I was embedded into the wall. Scary, eh?
1999-10-11, 4:54 PM #21
Before the figure could answer, the door was kicked open and Miss Fire jumped in igniting her lightsaber! The figure looked up, startled.
"Uups. I must have the wrong room," Miss Fire commented.

------------------
"Tiger, tiger burning bright, in the forest of the night..."
The trick to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
1999-10-11, 4:54 PM #22
Before the figure could answer, the door was kicked open and Miss Fire jumped in igniting her lightsaber! The figure looked up, startled.
"Uups. I must have the wrong room," Miss Fire commented.

------------------
"Tiger, tiger burning bright, in the forest of the night..."
The trick to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

↑ Up to the top!