Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → harrison stalker series
harrison stalker series
1999-10-11, 6:13 PM #1
hey i'm starting up a series of stories about the harrison ford stalking skandel...(don't ask!) Anyways this is a stories made up by me and a couple of friends!!!!!

The time was January 21rst 1876 the world had just witnessed the first man to ever do something…what ever that was. Anyway I woke up to realize it was a really cloudy morning or so I thought. The ghost of Harrison Ford from the future was stalking me. I got ready for a day of him telling me about this so-called "star wars" which would become a so-called "motion picture" I thought to myself, this guy's crazy. I brushed my teeth Harrison was swimming in the toilet. He said, "may the force be…" he trailed off as I flushed the toilet. I put some clothes on and waldled outside. Then I heard a sound, a sound coming from the drain pipe in the ditch, I ran down into the ditch to see what was going on and out comes a little itsy bitsy Harrison Ford, I laughed at him because I was bigger than him. What are you laughing at he yelled and floated away… Yes! I yelled he's finally gone I don't have to hear about this so-called "Star Wars" anymore. The whole day went by and it was beginning to get weirder he followed me everywhere talking about "Star Wars" but today he wasn't following me. I thought I should call the police or something but I really didn't like him that much. I decided to just ignore everything and just watch TV like a constipated wiener dog! As I turned on the TV, this guy jumped out of the TV set and said "I will get my revenge on you guys" In his far away land called Albuquerque they where already starting to make these so-called motion pictures, because they were far more intelligent then us. Suddenly one day when I came outside something hit me on the head. I found out it was a three pack of books called the Star Wars trilogy…These books where not for reading oh no these must be the so called motion pictures Harrison Ford must have been talking about, so it was true, but now what to do with these… The End!

↑ Up to the top!