Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Request to the moderator(about moving posts)
Request to the moderator(about moving posts)
1999-10-11, 2:31 PM #1
Sorry, I know these "personal" threads aren't allowed, but I thought that others might agree with me. Would it be possible to move threads from the discussion board over to this board? If so, I would very much appreciate seeing "Nostradomus...Scary stuff here" thread started by GA Farret, the "the neverending story thread"thread started by Ares, and "Would you join me in my citadel?" thread started by Merlin? I, along with the other writers of the stories, and eager readers(I hope), would very much appreciate seeing them in their rightful message board. Thank you.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
1999-10-11, 10:52 PM #2
Ignore this.

[This message has been edited by Merlin (edited October 12, 1999).]
"I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate. Now if I do what I do not want, I agree that the law is good. So then it is no longer I that do it, but sin that which dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot do it. For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I do. Now if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I that do it, but sin which dwells within me."

~St. Paul to the church in Rome recorded in Romans 7:15-20.

So that we are set free from sin by Jesus, so we celebrate his birth on Christmas. Remeber this day with joy, when the angels sang, peace on earth good will toward men.

~Merlin

↑ Up to the top!