Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → A one worder..
A one worder..
1999-10-08, 8:11 PM #1
Brian
---mark728
Absolute Jedi
helpme.massassi.net

1999-10-08, 8:15 PM #2
was driving to mcdonalds one morning in his new, shiny mustang, when he was pulled over by a heavily armed stormtrooper demanding identification...
1999-10-08, 8:17 PM #3
"You don't need to see my Photo I.D. These aren't the fuzzy dice you're looking for.

------------------
Guidelines for heroes:
Girls: It's okay to wear skimpy clothing as long as you can kick butt.
Guys: It's okay to look like a girl as long as you can kick butt.
1999-10-08, 9:20 PM #4
Hahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahahhahahahahahahha *gasps for breath* ahahahhahahahaah. LOL!
"I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate. Now if I do what I do not want, I agree that the law is good. So then it is no longer I that do it, but sin that which dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot do it. For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I do. Now if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I that do it, but sin which dwells within me."

~St. Paul to the church in Rome recorded in Romans 7:15-20.

So that we are set free from sin by Jesus, so we celebrate his birth on Christmas. Remeber this day with joy, when the angels sang, peace on earth good will toward men.

~Merlin
1999-10-10, 6:31 PM #5
Uh, i thought brian drives a beat up old subaru. and i thought fuzzy dice are illegal. oh well, i guess its back to the observation lounge for me..... now where'd i put that pesky wiretap? hmmm.......

------------------
"they say a level just isn't a level without the tangy zip of cog scripts."
1999-10-11, 3:25 PM #6
Brian got passed the stormtrooper, but halfway to the second window a thought occured to him: "Since when do stormtroopers go to McDonald's?"
Curiosity overwhelmed him; he just had to turn back to investigate.

------------------
"Tiger, tiger burning bright, in the forest of the night..."
The trick to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
1999-10-11, 6:18 PM #7
He backed up and hit the stormtrooper just hard enough to nock him down! The stoormtroopers helmet fell of revealling his true identidy...It was harrison ford! He ran over to him and...
1999-10-11, 7:25 PM #8
...asked for his autograph. However Harrison Ford misunderstood and thought he ordered a cheeseburger.

------------------
"Tiger, tiger burning bright, in the forest of the night..."
The trick to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
1999-10-12, 2:04 PM #9
harrison ford says "coming right up!" and runs in and brings him a cheesburger. he then goes back in and emerges whereing a dorky fast food hat and he says "I GOT THE JOB!"

------------------
of all the things that iv lost i miss my mind the most..........
SAY IT AINT SO! I WILL NOT GO! TURN THE LIGHTS OFF! CARRY ME HOME!-Blink182

↑ Up to the top!