Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Jolter Nervarik, the Jedi
Jolter Nervarik, the Jedi
1999-10-11, 12:30 PM #1
Nothing funny

Jolter Nervarik drew is Saber and in a snap-hiss it lit up. behind him was a dark corridor filled with dead bodies, and a mist made it relatively hard to see. Jolter heard the ignition of 2 light sabers. 2! It sent a shiver down his spine. A humanoid silhouette in a dark cloak stepped forth and dropped it. Jolter saw that the lightsaber had two shimmering golden blades.
"I am Darth Vandal," the dark figure said.
"So you are the one who killed my mother," Jolter accused.
"Yes I am the Vandal, the destroyer of your family and my next target is her son, you," he said," your mother put up a good fight she was talented with the lightsaber, but not talented enough."
Jolter, furious at Jolter ran forth swinging his bluish lightsaber at the figure, who simply blocked then with the raise of a hand pushed Jolter through the air to the ground.
Above his head on the ceiling several heads of family members hung he could recognize but not idetify them. Then the newest one hung and spun for a second he saw the eyes. He saw his mother, and here expression made him tremble with fear. Jolter's neck started to sweat heavily as Vandal brought his blade to his neck. Jolter inched black, bit by bit. then he brought his blade up to knock the other blade away from his neck. He jumped up and then the battle begun...

------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!

§The Almighty Jabbafett§

§The Almighty Jabbafett§

1999-10-12, 3:16 AM #2
After several minutes of fighting Jolter new he was outmatched and had to think of something fast when he looked to his left he saw a

------------------

§The Almighty Jabbafett§

§The Almighty Jabbafett§

1999-10-12, 12:27 PM #3
a drop off, to his right the heads he stepped to a postion where he could see both the heads and dropoff to his front. Jolter dropped his saber. He grabbed the head of his mother and swung onto Vandal and knocked him over the drop off Vandal hung on by 1 hand. Jolter could not decide to help the weak Jedi or not help. A shadow arose from behind him.
"I am your mother Vandal is your brother, those are not your family members. We are your family," it said.
Jolter helped Vandal up.
"Idiot," he said, took Jolter's lightsaber, and slashed Jolter's neck in half, "2 to go"
Vandal stood up,"That was a good impersonation master, now all remains is his Son and wife."

The news of Jolter's disapearence shocked Gret, his son, and left a deep wound in him. Gret left for the Massassi Temple to be trained as a Jedi. 15 years later at age 24 Gret left to carry out his legacy, and on the same night his mother was missing, with the ammount of blood and the small weapon nearby waspresumed murdered.

In a day his shuttle landed on Dromund Kaas, where it was suspected that atleast 12 Sithlords were hiding. He knew of the Temple were his father had left for, and that 2 Jedi were there, with him was his Master, Jacen Solo and Lowbacca, Jacen was in his 30s. The 3 walked into the temple together...

------------------

§The Almighty Jabbafett§

§The Almighty Jabbafett§

1999-10-12, 3:39 PM #4
Inside they came to a sudden drop off and a pit to big to jump over.
"What do we do?" Gret asked.
"It is a trap, there must be a way to get past" Jacen said.
But the was not the whole trap, a pack of Vornskrs came from behind... and then

------------------

§The Almighty Jabbafett§

§The Almighty Jabbafett§

1999-10-12, 4:39 PM #5
[Ok while that was pretty funny, please obey the wishes of the starter in terms of the direction and theme of the story, Deathstar. Thanks]

[This message has been edited by ThreeDee (edited October 14, 1999).]
1999-10-12, 5:21 PM #6
when did mara marry luke??

------------------
of all the things that iv lost i miss my mind the most..........
SAY IT AINT SO! I WILL NOT GO! TURN THE LIGHTS OFF! CARRY ME HOME!-Blink182
1999-10-13, 3:10 AM #7
Death Star what does it say at the top?

------------------

§The Almighty Jabbafett§

§The Almighty Jabbafett§

1999-10-13, 9:11 PM #8
showed you.
In the deathmatch of life, there is a timelimit, but no fraglimit. :)
1999-10-14, 12:19 PM #9
showed me what? I did not write the dirty stuff in my last post, I only said Luke was having diarhea

------------------

§The Almighty Jabbafett§

§The Almighty Jabbafett§

1999-10-15, 4:02 AM #10
That didn't take long...
Jkior...the ultimate joker!
http://free.prohosting.com/~jkior/index.html
The only editing group with one member and a sense of humor.

↑ Up to the top!