Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Kionvor Raid
Kionvor Raid
1999-10-13, 7:18 PM #1
Akar Juaken decided that all was _not_ going well as he lurked in the shadows on the upper deck of Kionvor Hydro Plant, having barely escaped the explosion of his landing speeder. The raid had been planned by The Group, a top-secret organization dedicated to eradicating key leaders in underground groups to assassinate Jkior Kionvor, the owner of a network of sea farms for the Phraag plant, a essential food product for Imperial Stoormtroopers. Lately, he had seemingly been contacted by the Rebellion, and was refusing exports. As Akar reached the end of his current cover , he found a switch for the door in one of the control towers. He switched it, hoping to gain access to the inside, where Kionvor was supposedly residing currently. The door turned out to be locked, and attemping to hotwire it set off security alarms. As he tried to regain his cover and find an alternate route in, he glanced behind him, only to find...
Jkior...the ultimate joker!
http://free.prohosting.com/~jkior/index.html
The only editing group with one member and a sense of humor.
1999-10-15, 6:29 PM #2
...A bunch of MAN EATING MOSQUITOES, He Ran and Ran as far as he could, only to come to a dead end. he was trapped. But he had an idea... he put on a Gas Mask, turned around so his butt was facing the mosquitoes, and FARTED. he turned around, and all the mosquitoes were on the floor GASPING for air.
Then he saw another stray mosquito, he was out of gas, and he didnt know what to do...

------------------
- Commander JeDi BoY of Red Squadron
-- Is that a Cheeseburger or a Stormtrooper
"Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend"

"If you make it easier, it makes you lazier!"
1999-10-15, 7:09 PM #3
The Mosquito bit him, and he got malaria and died.
Council of Councils
Revenge is a dish best served with a side of whoop-*** .
1999-10-15, 7:28 PM #4
@$$s.

I tried to do a real story.
Jkior...the ultimate joker!
http://free.prohosting.com/~jkior/index.html
The only editing group with one member and a sense of humor.
1999-10-15, 8:11 PM #5
Fortunately for him it was just halucenations he was having from lack of sleep last night. He had to figure out a way to shut off that alarm and quick.

(Look! I Fixed it!)

------------------
Thats one small post for me... One giant leap towards my goal of 1000 posts before the year 2000...

AHHHHHHHH! Y3K! Damn, i gotta lay off the Futurama episodes....
Shutup brain or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!

↑ Up to the top!