Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The adventures of RATBOY
The adventures of RATBOY
1999-10-15, 2:50 PM #1
Rat Boy the protector of all that is good and cheese like was working out in his wheel sensed a disruption in the "Farce" he leaped into action and suddenly realized that despite all his powers he still wasnt ablle to manupliate the lock on his cage... How will he get out of this...YOU DECIDE

------------------
~Rob
[url="mailto:RobX2001@aol.com"]mailto:RobX2001@aol.com[/url]RobX2001@aol.com</A>
http://nwg.itgo.com-curious aint ya :P
slug, the last resort white meat :D
ggggrrrr, AOL ThE rEaL sAtAn
mailto:RobX2001@aol.comRobX2001@aol.com</A>
Next Wave Gaming

I find your lack of underpants disturbing

1999-10-15, 3:33 PM #2
Then he realized he didn't need to manupilate the lock because the door had been left open.

------------------
Good pitching can always stop good hitting and vice versa.
- does anyone know who said this???? (was it Yogi Berra??)
‹^› //‹{°;°}›\\ ‹^›
1999-10-15, 4:51 PM #3
Ratboy was able to escape his cage, but then Dirtbag sued him for copyright infringment! Ratboy ends up loosing the cage, the wheel, and his lifetime supply of cheese. Dirtnap, meanwhile, hops some dimensions back to the Saga of the 3rd War.

[This message has been edited by Dirtbag (edited October 15, 1999).]
1999-10-15, 6:12 PM #4
but RatBoy remembered he had money left behind in his pocket. he pulls it out, and goes to A Rats Paradise (which was a store) and buys 1 cage, 1 wheel, 5 packages of cheese, and a new lock with a key, so he could get out much easier...

when he got home...

------------------
- Commander JeDi BoY of Red Squadron
-- Is that a Cheeseburger or a Stormtrooper
"Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend"

"If you make it easier, it makes you lazier!"
1999-10-15, 7:05 PM #5
But just then, the evil repot guys came and took RatBoy's stuff.
Council of Councils
Revenge is a dish best served with a side of whoop-*** .
1999-10-17, 7:15 PM #6
then some guy {lets just call him Rob} comes and pops a cap in Ratboy's head thus ending this thread =)

------------------
~Rob
[url="mailto:RobX2001@aol.com"]mailto:RobX2001@aol.com[/url]RobX2001@aol.com</A>
http://nwg.itgo.com-curious aint ya :D
PhEaR nInJa X:P

mailto:RobX2001@aol.comRobX2001@aol.com</A>
Next Wave Gaming

I find your lack of underpants disturbing

↑ Up to the top!