Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → u decide
u decide
1999-10-11, 6:01 PM #1
This is a nother on of those pass-along stories so have fun!
One day Kmt_master was was watching t.v. when suddenly the Teletubbies poped out and started to tie him up. they demanded that...
1999-10-11, 7:31 PM #2
...they be shown 24 hours a day on all networks. To ensure their diabolical scheme would suceed, they threatened to sing and dance if their requests were not met.
But just as they opened their mouths to carry out the threat, the door swung open and in came...

------------------
"Tiger, tiger burning bright, in the forest of the night..."
The trick to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
1999-10-21, 6:44 PM #3
Xena Warrior Princess!!! She punched the teletubbies and they died

THE END!!!
1999-10-22, 9:34 AM #4
ahhh...i love happy endings!

------------------
"Tiger, tiger burning bright, in the forest of the night..."
1999-10-22, 6:39 PM #5
I was expecting somethin longer but watcha gonna do?

------------------
that is not the force you are felling...
It's the wind your fly is down.

-kmt_master
1999-10-22, 7:48 PM #6
we could keep it going! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

...But just then, when Xena's back was turned, BARNEY jumped out of the screen followed by BABY BOP! Oh NO!
1999-10-22, 8:15 PM #7
Chimera pulls out a concusion rifle and keeps firing at Barney and his evil side-kick until nothing is left but a small pile of ash.
1999-10-22, 11:06 PM #8
But just as Chimera was celebrating a duck waddled in and started to hump Chimera's leg. Chimera fell to the ground in agony. IT WAS A CYBER DUCK!

------------------
It doesn't matter what my signature says!

The Inspector is gonna take that thread closers mouse...SHINE it up real nice...TURN THAT SONUMBIT$H SIDEWAYS AND STICK IT STARIGHT UP YOUR CANDY @$$!!!!

↑ Up to the top!