Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The great land of bubia
The great land of bubia
1999-10-17, 2:24 PM #1
Omnikrakorian, Sith Lord, laced his fingers together and tapped them against each other in a slow steady rythym. The scene from the night before played on the fifty foot view screen before him for the seventh time. Yes, there was Lord Brian, over seeing the final moments of construction on 6000 block... and there was slug, oozing about in his usual manner... And then, suddenly, the scene exploded into chaos. Bits of construction flew everywhere as a thousand destroyer droids poured through a gaping hole in the ground blasting everything in sight. Manical laughter drifted from below (Omnis liked this part) as three men rose from the hole. One loomed over both of them, armned with a giant auto-extrusion-device. The others were savageX, who had those funny swirly eyes that hypnotized people get, and a giant ape in a JM suit. SavageX controlled the destroyer droids like a deranged puppeteer, making up new animations as needed. The loomy one revealed his identity as he drew from its sheath his gigantic lightspork, a formidible three pronged version of the lightsaber. The ape in the JM suit made hooty noises and shot things with his cleave-o-matic. Omnis turned the volumn up so he could hear better. "Come hither Lord Brian!" Shouted the speak wannabe. "So that I may render you non-vilatle with my incredible lightspork!" The man took a step forward as SavageX and the Ape cleaned up the last remains of the contstruction crew. "Nay you speakish one, I shall fight noone as blasphemous as thou!" Brian raised a fist towards the man dramaticly. "Then you shall perish!" Screamed the not-quite-speaky one, launching himself spork first at Brian. The tape went staticy, and Omnis rewined it again...

Meanwhile, somewhere in the cosmos, JM woke up... He couldn't move, and he didn't know wether it was because he had a hangover or because he was tied up... suddenly, he made a startling discovery... "Hey! Who took my ape suit?"
"I don't know, but I wish they'd give it back." Someone said.
"Speak?? Is that you?"
1999-10-23, 9:23 PM #2
It's pretty amusing JM, but you can do better. Come on, write some for the neverending story thread.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net

↑ Up to the top!