Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Ancient Legend
Ancient Legend
1999-10-23, 7:29 PM #1
It was a dark, dark night on Dathomir. The rain was pouring down harder than either of the two men had ever seen it before. These two men were walking through the forrest searching for an ancient temple that was rumored to be connected to the Sith. Hours passed, but the men managed to find the temple and find their way in. They hadn't been inside long, before something that would haunt them for the rest of their lives happened.
"Hey! Johnson, get over here! I think I've found something!"one called to the other.
"What is it, Williams?"
"Some kind of scroll. I wonder what it says."
"Maybe if you OPENED it, you could read it, don't you think?"
"Good idea..."
Williams opened the scroll and tried to read it, but he couldn't because it was written in an ancient text.
"If we can get to some more light, we might be able to decipher it."
"Okay, then...I think we came in this way," Johnson replied.
Suddenly, the lightning flashed so brightly that it blinded each of the men for a few second, and the thunder crashed so hard that small stones were shaken from their resting spots in the temple's stone walls.
To their supprise, the men looked up and saw a large man wearing a flowing black robe was standing before them. Almost before they had even seen him, the lighting flashed again, and the thunder rolled, and the man was no longer there.
"What the heck was THAT?!?" Johnson cried.
"I dunno. Oh...my...," Williams trailed off.
"What? What is it, Williams?" Johnson asked.
"Th-the scroll...it ch-ch-changed," Williams stammered.
"Whadya mean 'it changed'?"
"I mean the words CHANGED! I can read it!"
"Then what's it say? What does the scroll say?!?" Williams demanded.
Johnson was silent for a minute as he read ahead in the scroll.
"It tells a tale that happened over 5000 years ago," Johnson began. There the two men were, in a dark temple on Dathomir in the middle of a dark, stormy night, and they were listening to this story:

[the story is up to you, just PLEASE make it good!]

------------------
-Brakiss
1999-10-23, 9:43 PM #2
Hey, this sounds a lot like the sith hell story, or at least the tale they read of could easily be that. But if I wasn't writing for 2 other stories, I might of been able to think of something oroginal to write about for this. Oh well, anyone else want to take a crack at it?
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
1999-10-24, 10:30 AM #3
Once upon a time in a magical land there was a green dragon and his friend the magical frog who were terrorizing the land. One day...

j/k [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] somebody better respond to this or it will fall off the list of recent posts and be lost forever. I'm just trying to keep it alive.

------------------
Good pitching can always stop good hitting and vice versa.
- Yogi Berra?
‹^› //‹{°;°}›\\ ‹^›

↑ Up to the top!