Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → monkeepox's cabana party#2
monkeepox's cabana party#2
1999-10-21, 6:11 AM #1
The first cabana party can be seen at The Jedicore.net Forums.

2. dont be mean. (dont kill anybody, dont curse beyond the means of what massassi allows, etc)

3. thats about it...

well then, lets start..
monkeepox, executive designer, jedicore.net
1999-10-21, 6:15 AM #2
MonkeePox, sitting with Orangutan#1 (former slave of Wedge), and the Mysterious Blue Box, looks out on his cabana party and smiles. but there are two things missing. Girls and pudding. While the first one is probably unreachable out here, pudding must be somewhere nearby.

MP speaks up, "Does anyone know where to get some pudding around here?"

[This message has been edited by monkeepox. (edited October 21, 1999).]
1999-10-21, 4:56 PM #3
Orangutan#1: "hmm... i know where to get some. my drug dealer Pete the One-Eyed Chihuahua sells magical pudding. it'll make your cat sing james brown. c'mon, we'll take the Monkeymobile!"

MonkeePox and Orangutan#1 run to the Cave of Stuff to retreive the Monkeymobile, a restored blue and white 1974 Volkswagen Microbus, complete with all of the technical marvels of the 70's. MonkeePox pops in an 8-track of the Beatles "Yellow Submarine" and they were off to rescue the party with magical pudding!
1999-10-22, 7:45 AM #4
They find Pete the One-Eyed Chihuahua alone in a dark corner, breathing heavily. Orangutan#1 runs (which was a very funny site, if you've ever seen one run) over to Pete, and asks,

"What's wrong?"

Pete: They've got me, the International Mystical Pudding Society said i went too far, my latest flavour was just too much. They were scared i tell you, SCARED!!!"

Orangutan#1:"Why Pete? Why were they scared of it?"

Pete:"Because of what it can do! it has the amazing ability to make [ummm...] ducks appear out of mid-air!"

Orangutan#1:"Oh my god! they are going to sell it to the military! the entire eastern hemisphere will be covoured with ducks in no-time if that happens!"

Pete:"Save the Pudding, its all i have left"

MonkeePox and 'tang#1 leave his hideout and begin their journey to find the Magic Pudding!

[somebody else post, thats kinda the point of this thing ya know]

[This message has been edited by monkeepox. (edited October 22, 1999).]
1999-10-22, 9:33 PM #5
RobX gets dead drunk, passes out and has the equilivent of a pcp trip. :P

------------------
~RobX
[url="mailto:RobX2001@aol.com"]mailto:RobX2001@aol.com[/url]RobX2001@aol.com</A>
http://nwg.itgo.com-curious aint ya :D
Pimpin' aint easy

mailto:RobX2001@aol.comRobX2001@aol.com</A>
Next Wave Gaming

I find your lack of underpants disturbing

1999-10-22, 10:17 PM #6
bug takes a bite of the pudding. Suddenly a duck apears above him and lands on his head.

Bug: "OW! where did that come from?!!"

A few minutes later there is a steady rain of ducks following bug around.

------------------
Good pitching can always stop good hitting and vice versa.
- Yogi Berra?
‹^› //‹{°;°}›\\ ‹^›
1999-10-23, 10:48 AM #7
neck deep in malards, monkeepox looks at bug and says:

"now look what you've done! the entire world will be covered in ducks in less than two days! those little bastards are mean!"

bug: "umm... whoops." [runs away]

mp: "for the love of...damnit!! there's only one thing we can do!"

'tang #1: "whats that?"

mp: "well whats the only thing you can do with ducks when they, lets say, chase you around and threaten to eat your underwear?"

'tang#1: "they threatened to eat your underwear?"

mp: "its a long story.. listen, you have to poke them with sticks while singing jewish holiday songs.. only then can the effects of the mystical pudding be reversed!"

'tang#1: "oh god. your gonna make me do that arent you."

mp: "yep. and im gonna take pictures too [grins]"

'tang#1: "damnit!"

[This message has been edited by monkeepox. (edited October 23, 1999).]
1999-10-23, 11:22 AM #8
RobX in a drunkin stupor with his mighty poking stick in hand: ooooooooooo draydl[sp?] draydl draydl i made you out of clay and when your dry and ready *URP* oh draydl i shal PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLAAAAAAAYYYYY!
the guests run 4 their lives but the ducks remain

------------------
~RobX
[url="mailto:RobX2001@aol.com"]mailto:RobX2001@aol.com[/url]RobX2001@aol.com</A>
http://nwg.itgo.com-curious aint ya :D
Pimpin' aint easy

mailto:RobX2001@aol.comRobX2001@aol.com</A>
Next Wave Gaming

I find your lack of underpants disturbing

1999-10-24, 10:07 AM #9
MP: "eh, just leave him there for a while, he'll either pass out and be eaten alive, in which case the ducks will die of alchohol poisoning, or he will actually get them all and the world is saved. either way, let's get that pudding!"
1999-10-24, 10:15 AM #10
why Jewish songs?
In the deathmatch of life, there is a timelimit, but no fraglimit. :)
1999-10-24, 10:24 AM #11
I suppose they could sing country, but nobody want's to hear that.

------------------
Good pitching can always stop good hitting and vice versa.
- Yogi Berra?
‹^› //‹{°;°}›\\ ‹^›
1999-10-26, 9:40 AM #12
[dont ask me, it just works when ducks show up. i dont know why]

MonkeePox and 'tang#1 rush to the party to give the guests the pudding. But first, add 1/8 vodka, and voila! instant Mystical Jello. [sans ducks].

fin.

↑ Up to the top!