Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → its...david letterman!!!
its...david letterman!!!
1999-10-29, 8:40 PM #1
yup...one day after doing his show, david Letterman, Paul Shafer, and announcer Alan Kaulter meet and decide to take over the world...but being nothing without their writers they need you to come up with their plan...how will they start? who will die? who will live? u decide

------------------
[url="mailto:RobX2001@aol.com"]mailto:RobX2001@aol.com[/url]RobX2001@aol.com</A>
http://nwg.itgo.com
I find your lack of underpants disturbing

mailto:RobX2001@aol.comRobX2001@aol.com</A>
Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-29, 8:49 PM #2
grrr dumb post

[This message has been edited by OR_Night (edited October 29, 1999).]
1999-10-29, 8:50 PM #3
First off, they decided to hi-jack a nuclear warhead and hold the world ransom for...*extreme close up* One MILLION dollors....

------------------
-Night
"Bah..."
1999-10-29, 8:55 PM #4
hehehehehehehehe.... "off topic, extremly off topic" I SHALL CALL HIM MINI ME...

and OR its --ONE MEEELION DOLLARS.--

------------------
[url="mailto:RobX2001@aol.com"]mailto:RobX2001@aol.com[/url]RobX2001@aol.com</A>
http://nwg.itgo.com

mailto:RobX2001@aol.comRobX2001@aol.com</A>
Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-29, 9:17 PM #5
Since we are off topic let me try this signature heh

------------------

A little bit of Leia in my life.A little bit of Chewie by my side.A little bit of Jabba is all I need.A little bit of R2 is what I see.A little bit of Obi the suns.A little bit of Mara all night long
A little bit of Jar Jar here I'm at. A little bit of you makes me your Night.

↑ Up to the top!