Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → What the heck...(This is kinda screwed lol)
What the heck...(This is kinda screwed lol)
1999-10-29, 8:29 PM #1
Once upon a time(heh) there was an evil, evil, (and I must stess the word)evil little town. The reason this town is so evil is because it's inhabitants consist of cute little Ewok's and Gungans living in peace and harmony...
1999-10-29, 8:34 PM #2
wheres the Deathstar or Suncrusher when you need them?

------------------
[url="mailto:RobX2001@aol.com"]mailto:RobX2001@aol.com[/url]RobX2001@aol.com</A>
http://nwg.itgo.com
I find your lack of underpants disturbing

mailto:RobX2001@aol.comRobX2001@aol.com</A>
Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-29, 9:00 PM #3
Sombody must stop these vile creatures...but who?
1999-10-29, 9:03 PM #4
why its ROBX...RobX takes out his lightsaber and goes on a little carving spree...when its all over nothings left but RobX, a bunch a dead gungans& ewoks, and a turkey...

------------------
[url="mailto:RobX2001@aol.com"]mailto:RobX2001@aol.com[/url]RobX2001@aol.com</A>
http://nwg.itgo.com

mailto:RobX2001@aol.comRobX2001@aol.com</A>
Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-29, 9:08 PM #5
Ah yes. The devious turkey. But look! It's Jar Jar and his queen Wicket! They are alive! RUN! RUN!

------------------
-Night
"Bah..."
1999-10-30, 12:51 AM #6
sun crusher?????........ is this from one of the books?!

------------------
Good pitching can always stop good hitting and vice versa.
- Yogi Berra?

‹^› //‹{°;°}›\\ ‹^›
1999-10-30, 12:55 AM #7
But before Rob X could get away a duck stepped out in front of him and got underfoot. Rob X tripped and was captured by the ewoks, who then roasted him and celebrated their victory. (oh yeah, and Jar Jar drove him insane first)

wait a minute. The ewoks are dead! ok... um, the ewoks from endor clung onto the outside of a ship that just happened to traveling to the village.

------------------
Good pitching can always stop good hitting and vice versa.
- Yogi Berra?

[This message has been edited by bug (edited October 30, 1999).]
‹^› //‹{°;°}›\\ ‹^›

↑ Up to the top!