Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → MASSASSI WARS
MASSASSI WARS
1999-11-01, 7:00 PM #1
INSIDE OF DARK PALACE ON CORUSCANT:
There is a huge chair over by a large viewport facing the city. It turns around, revealing EMPEROR BRIAN.
Brian faces the guards.

BRIAN: Bring me Juztyn Threadkiller!

The guard nods an affirmative, then disappears into the turbolift down a short hallway. Moments later, another sith lord, JUZTYN THREADKILLER, appears and walks up to Emperor Brian's throne.

JUZTYN: How can I be of service, my master?

Brian leans back in his chair and crosses his fingers.

BRIAN: For many years, I worked on my dream, the magnificant Massassi Temple on the 4th moon of Yavin. And now, Jedi Knight Editors from all over the galaxy are rapidly filling the great walls of it with thousands of inscribed messages. This must not be allowed to continue. I want you and lord Slug to venture to my great temple to search for those Jedi.

Juztyn put his hand around his lightsaber.

JUZTYN: And if we find them?

A wicked smile crossed Emperor Brian's lips.

Brian: Wipe them out. All of them.

------------------
1stStalin

Never yell "Star Trek" at a Star Wars Convention

I'm gonna get out of here alive if it kills me!
1999-11-01, 7:53 PM #2
ok i see that Juz being that evil but not Brian...brians good.

------------------
[url="mailto:RobX2001@aol.com"]mailto:RobX2001@aol.com[/url]RobX2001@aol.com</A>
http://nwg.itgo.com
I find your lack of underpants disturbing
1999-11-01, 8:26 PM #3
yeah, heh heh, i know. i just want to make it.....interesting!

------------------
1stStalin

Never yell "Star Trek" at a Star Wars Convention

I'm gonna get out of here alive if it kills me!
1999-11-02, 7:24 AM #4
Suddenly UGO add banner man appears, waving pictures of bikini-clad women to distract the two dark lords, as he draws his crimson saber and strikes down the drooling Juz.

"Ow, that hurts!" cries the wounded Juz.

Then the UGO add banner man pays Brian, after pick-pocketing him of course, and dissapears. Juz groans once, then rolls over, spilling his insides on the floor.

A smile lights up Brian's face as he holds the shiny coins, but then he realizes his wallet is missing, and curses the UGO add banner man.

- Neb

↑ Up to the top!