Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Dragon Ball M!
Dragon Ball M!
1999-11-01, 6:45 PM #1
*One day the Massassies where all sitting around talking*

Nebula: Man this is boring, there doesn't seem to be a Newbie to pick on..
Ares: Yep and No new Mods to play...
Galv: Hey I got an Idea...
Ares: What is it glav?
Galv: What if we got all 7 Dragon Balls and Wished to Make Jedi Knight the Best Engine ever and be able to edit all parts of it?
Deathstar: dude Dragon Ball don't exist!
Galv: Oh yea then whats this? *Pulls out a Dragon Ball*
Ares: So thats 2 Wishs what about the 3rd?
Galv: I was thinking of giving Brian and the gang Unlimited time to work on Massassi.
Ares: That might be nice... I say we get a Crew together and Find the rest!
Neb: Here you'll need this..
Tee: and this..
Ares: Woa its a Dragon Radar Cog and 3do... Is there noting you to can't make?
Galv: Yea maybe you guys should Fus and become Bulma [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]
*Both Tee and Neb Smash Galv with mallets*
---------------------------------------------
So what do you think? should I continue on with it?
//||\\atrix Studios.NET
1999-11-01, 7:52 PM #2
you can contune once you include me and morris....

------------------
[url="mailto:RobX2001@aol.com"]mailto:RobX2001@aol.com[/url]RobX2001@aol.com</A>
http://nwg.itgo.com
I find your lack of underpants disturbing
1999-11-02, 7:38 AM #3
Suddenly, Nebula draws a blackjack and thunks Galvatron soundly on the head. One strike was enough, and poor Galv let out not so much as a moan as he fell to the ground.

When he awoke, Galvatron found himself face to face with Buddy the Assassin-hamster. Buddy drew his lightsaber, and Galvatron was compelled to draw a weapon of his own. Leveling his blaster rifle at the hamster, Galv opened fire...to no effect. The hamster cackled with delight, holding an energy clip in his paw. Then, with one swift motion, sliced a gash across Galvatron's gut. Mechanical components were liberated from poor Galv, as his gears and servos collapsed and melted. He cried out with agony, falling to his knees. The next strike seperated his arm from his torso, spraying battery fluid and tiny gear fragments all around him. Galv let out a roar of anguish as the hamster continued to slash away at him. In one last attempt to kill his attacker, Galv activated his own self destruct. Before the timer could tick down, however, his head was cut cleanly off, spraying a gush of battery fluid onto the ground. His ravanged metal corpse then collapsed in a heap of damaged mechanical components, and Buddy the Assassin-Hamster screamed his battle-cry in triumph.

Then Galvatron wakes up, his cheek pressed against the cold marble floor of the massassi temple forum, with a considerable headache.

- Neb

↑ Up to the top!