Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Would this make anyone mad?
Would this make anyone mad?
1999-11-03, 9:36 PM #1
As you may or may not no, The Underground is also making a WWII mod. We were going to make two, the seige of Normandy, and the Eastern front (Russia). But we also wanted to make one where you are a Nazi, maybe in the Stusa Strafa (Superior Soldiers, Hitler's elite) and were debating if we should or shouldn't make this. So, we are asking, would this offend anyone or make them mad in anyway?

------------------
Why do they put experation dates on SOUR CREAM containers?!
1999-11-03, 11:53 PM #2
So you get to play as a storm trooper?
lol

I wouldn't have a problem. I think it would actually make it more interesting.

------------------
Good pitching can always stop good hitting and vice versa.
- Yogi Berra?

‹^› //‹{°;°}›\\ ‹^›
1999-11-04, 6:52 AM #3
I think it sounds all right. If you are worried about offending people, you could always stick on some sort of disclaimer in a readme attached saying that you don't support the nazis -- you just thought it would make for an interesting level series!

------------------
I was going to think of something witty and humorous for my signature...but I couldn't think of anything, so now your stuck with this.

The trick to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
1999-11-04, 4:18 PM #4
Ok, thank you for the advice. I'm new here and I don't want to make enimies. Our first mod released will be the seige of Normandy. I would give you our address, but its at angelfire and they have banners that pop up now, so i'm moving it.

------------------
Why do they put experation dates on SOUR CREAM containers?!
1999-11-04, 7:54 PM #5
Wow, bug, I never really thought about the storm troopers, lol. I decided not to make a mod about SS troops, instead you'll be a storm trooper at the battle of the buldge.
1999-11-04, 8:49 PM #6
Actually Jagged Ice Productions is working on a WWII mod, but we're focusing on the western front. We're not including ANY Nazis. There are only German and US troops and weapons.
1999-11-05, 12:33 PM #7
Yes I know about you making a WWII mod, if you read "Dang it" you would know that. And if you are doing it in WWII and you have Germans, then, you have Nazis. German troops were called Nazis because tht was the type of government they served, like if someone was a communist soldier.
1999-11-05, 4:29 PM #8
an interactive story eh?
oh Juz...........guess what i got for ya!

-Flame
1999-11-05, 6:00 PM #9
huh?

↑ Up to the top!