Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Scout's Auxiliary Adventure
Scout's Auxiliary Adventure
1999-11-04, 8:34 AM #1
Note: Just when I get in on the action, the story gets vaped. Consider this imaginative timewasting until Merlin's story gets back on track.

*Scout awakens on the shore of a large lake and sits up grogily*

Scout: Where am I? The last thing I remember is... fighting the undead with Merlin and his friends? And then there was my... discussion ... with Dragonfly and then I... can't remember.

*Scout stands and looks around. The area is where a mainly grassland area meets a large lake. She looks down and sees that her skin is still white.*

Scout: *sighs* If this whole experience is a nightmare, I guess it's not over yet. I wonder if any of the others ended up here with me?

*Scout hears a sucking noise from behind her, and spins, finding a huge form rising from the mud.*

*It is huge, horribly disfigured ogre, except it's arms and legs have been replaced with bulky cybernetic limbs. It stares down at her and grins*

Scout *backing away into the water* Ah... Hi there. You wouldn't happen to know where I am, would you...?

Cyber-Ogre: Heh

*The ogre lifts her up into the air and holds her close to his face. His extrordinarily long tongue lolls out at her.

Scout: Keep that thing to yourself, pal.

Cyber Ogre: Heh

*Scout grabs the tongue and pulls. The ogre howls in pain and drops her. She tries to run, but the ogre, enraged, scoops her up, swings her through the air, and slams her against one of the few trees dotting the landscape. Landing a few feet away, Scout, dazed and jarred, but mostly undamaged, looks at the broken tree, and then at the ogre again. More angry than ever, it grabs her by the throat and begins choking her. Unfortunately, despite the invulnerability of Scout's body, it still needs air to live.

Scout: *thinks to herself* Now I _really_ hope one of Merlin's party ended up here too...

[This message has been edited by Scout (edited November 04, 1999).]
1999-11-04, 3:30 PM #2
As if from nowhere Ping_Me falls from the sky, headlong toward the ogre beast who is currently in the process of choking Scout. During decent his energy blande appears in his hand, and using the force of his fall, he neatly severs the hand choking Scout at the wrist. The ogre pulls back in a howl of rage clutching the bloody stump.

Scout quickly picks herself up and removes the dismembered hand from around her throat.

"Fancy meeting you here," Ping said, in an attempt to use one of those snappy on liners that heroes usually use.

The ogre, renewed in rage, began to charge down the both of them.

"This not be good." Ping said.

------------------
Highway psycology:
The guy you pass on your right, is an idiot
The guy who passes you on your left, is a maniac
1999-11-04, 8:26 PM #3
Look, in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's BUG!

Bug falls out of the sky shortly behind ping_me and lands headfirst in the mud. A rail detonater falls after him, clunking the ogre on the head and knocking him out cold. Scout and ping_me quickly come to bug's rescue by pulling him out of the mud.

------------------
Good pitching can always stop good hitting and vice versa.
- Yogi Berra?

‹^› //‹{°;°}›\\ ‹^›
1999-11-05, 4:31 PM #4
Flame sees his friends fall from the sky, and looks up in time to see a cow fall on him, screaming "MOO!" wildly

-Flame
1999-11-07, 1:12 PM #5
Oops, well, I suppose the main Saga continues.

*All of a sudden, all the people are transported back into Merlin's story.*

↑ Up to the top!