Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → A New Universe of Evil
A New Universe of Evil
1999-12-01, 3:49 PM #1
-This is the first story of what I think will be a series of stories about adventures in the universes of all the charechters from Saga of the Third War. Others are, of course, welcome to join in.-
*Orca is now lying in his comfy lounge chair, stationed in his Whalei Master's Office. Unfourtunatly, the universe outside is not so comforting.*
Orca(over comlink)-Vetana, what the heck is going on down there?
Vetana(Over comlink)-I don't know Orca... somethings out there.
Orca(Over comlink)-I'm on my way.
*Orca rushes downstairs to where Vetana stands on watch duty. His firey red eyes and dark black hair make him stand out from the cround who is milling about the lobby.*
Orca-What is it?
Vetana-I don't know... I saw this... thing.
Orca-That could be trouble. I'll investigate.
*As Orca steps out the door, he feels the chill of the icy wind blow against his face.*
Orca-Darn, I wish we had made our base on a less frigid planet.
*Suddenly, a giant ice beast lunges forward. Several of its companions follow in its wake*
Orca-Hey, Vetana, it looks like you were right. Ice beasts.
Vetana-But I thought we put them into a hibernation. They could only be awakened by..
Orca-some powerful evil force.
Vetana-Right. The evil is rising again.
Orca-Well,luckily I have some friends who have fought evil before.
*Orca steps back inside and toggles on his special comlink*
Orca(Over comlink)-This is Orca to everyone who can hear me. We all fought Bazaal together, now I am asking you to confront another evil. An unknown evil, but one that is threatining this whole galaxy. Please, I beg for your help!"
*Orca closed the transmission and waits for responces.*

------------------
-Space Orca
Space Orca's best qoutes:
"The Force is strong in you. The force of my lightsaber coming down!"
"A planet of pokemon? Don't bomb it from orbit. A few might survive. Get the Death Star in here!"
"Hmmmm... It looks like my Lightsaber needs a little repair work. Know of any lightsaber repair shops in town?"
"Luke Skywalker drew his lightsaber... and turned it in to the art teacher"
"Pokemon is spelled S-T-U-P-I-D!"
If you have any more funny quotes, just send them to me.

-Space Orca
"A planet of pokemon? Don't bomb it from orbit. A few might survive. Get the Death Star in here!"
"Hmmmm... It looks like my Lightsaber needs a little repair work. Know of any lightsaber repair shops in town?"

1999-12-02, 10:56 PM #2
A small portal opens in mid air and bug hops through. Ah, gee orca. I'd love to help you, but I'm here to kill you.

Bug aims his rail detonater at Orca and fires a rail

------------------
Good pitching can always stop good hitting and vice versa.
‹^› //‹{°;°}›\\ ‹^›
1999-12-03, 10:36 AM #3
-Fatal mistake, BUG! I guess your dead in this story and all sequals... and no coming back now!-
*As Bug's rail shot shoots through the air, Orca raises Force Protection, shoots off a burst of Force Lightning, Force Destruction, and Force Grip, as well as Force Blinding bug and Force Persuading himself. For good measure, Orca also turns on Force Absorb, Force Seeing, and Force Speed. Meanwhile, 35 other Whaleis draw their lightsabers and hack bug into pieces smaller than a pin's point.*

------------------
-Space Orca

-Space Orca

1999-12-03, 10:54 AM #4
WHEW!! it's a good thing I always send in a test dummy first.

Another portal opens and a holigram unit is thrown through the opening. The portal then closes and the holigraphic message starts playing.

"hey Orca, that wasn't very nice what you tried to do to me. But whatever, the big jerk, Bazaal is back from the dead and he is trying to take over your world now. If you want, I can help you kill him, but I'm going to need my rail detonater back. And also, try not to be so edgy, I was just trying to play a pratical joke on you. You didn't have to respond by obliterating my test dummy lookalike. Please respond by pressing the green button on the holigram projector. Whatever you do, do NOT press the red button. Well, that's all. Have a nice day."

------------------
‹^› //‹{°;°}›\\ ‹^›
1999-12-03, 12:27 PM #5
-Well, bug, it isn't Bazaal here, its a different opponent, not even Orca knows who it is. We'll find out later on. I'm going to wait till I have 2 or 3 more people in the party, then I think we will start the fight. Remember, this may be a lot longer since we don't even know who the enemy is or where they are in a whole galaxy.-

------------------
-Space Orca

-Space Orca

1999-12-03, 5:44 PM #6
*Gebohq finishes listening to the transmission Orca sent. //And I just finished fighting with Bazaal too! But I can't just ignore evil when it rears its ugly head around.// And with that, Gebohq joins Orca in his universe, Gebohq feeling very much like a stranger.

Gebohq: "So how can I help?"
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
1999-12-03, 6:17 PM #7
*DRagonfly hears a ruffling is his coat... a soudn he hears, but muffled, saying something. .Unable to understand Dragonfly pulls out his radio and wonders if someone is calling to him over it. After a moment of silence he says "Guess not," and throws the radio on his stone desk...

(note:Orca:This was a joke)

------------------
-Dragonfly
Webmaster of JK Depot
"Buildings collaspe. People die. True love lasts forever."-from the Crow

Remember! At Massassi, you have NO Constitutional Rights!
1999-12-04, 3:05 AM #8
Orca turns to bug first. "Bug, take your rail detonator, and prepare to kick some enemy butt! We'll need your fire support." Orca then turns to Gebohq. "Gebohq, I want you to report to the first training room, bug too if you want, there you will learn about this universe. And, Gebohq, the Force works here, I don't know if you know about it. Thats what I used a few times. Anyway, you two, do your assignments, I'll go with these Whaleis and teach those Ice Beasts a lesson!"

------------------
-Space Orca

-Space Orca

1999-12-04, 7:19 AM #9
The training room looks vagely familure to something bug has seen somewhere... maybe in a movie or something

[http://solarwind.telefragged.com/dojo.jpg]

a certain buddy the webhampster suddenly jumps out of nowhere and bites bug on the ear.

Buddy: "Give me back my screenshot"

Bug: "OK! OK! I Give all credit to buddy the webhampster."

Buddy then leaves, and goes back to cleaving.
------------------

[This message has been edited by bug (edited December 04, 1999).]
‹^› //‹{°;°}›\\ ‹^›
1999-12-06, 2:46 PM #10
*Gebohq stood in the first training room resembling an obstacle course. With the Force flowing through Gebohq, it was not difficult making the high jumps, sprinting across timed traps, and performing other physical feats.

The next room was not much more difficult: he had to conceal mock weapons that were placed in the beginning of the room, destroy some automated targets with them, and reach the other end without being deteched by the cameras. Gebohq used the Force to "persuade" any surveillence that he was indeed not there, took some detonating devices, and wrapped them with his arms, keeping them out of sight also. With the stealth techniques he laened from his mentor, he snuck up to each of the targets, placing a detonation device at each one, then quickly reaching the exit. As he reached the end, each of the targets exploded in huge fireballs. He then resumed an apperance that was visible and dropped the weapon by the exit. He thought about how it was only ten seconds while he was invisible, yet he knew he wouldn't of been able to keep his apperance like that. What reason was there to be able to do longer when he could transform his apperance to whatever he touched without the Force?

The third room was a simple square room, with wooden panels on the wall. One the other side of the room was a wooden door. The door opened and two whale warriors armed with mock lightsabers came out. Gebohq noticed the mock lightsaber next to him and picked it up. One of the whale warriors charged at him, but Gebohq sidestepped to his right and before the whale warrior could react, Gbeohq grabbed his arm and used his own momentum to slam him against the wall, knocking him unconcious. The second warrior was more careful now, circling around Gebohq for the perfect timing to strike. The warrior swung the mock saber over his head and towards Gebohq's head, but he blocked it and parried. They dueled for a good five minutes before Gebohq finally struck the warrior in the midsection. The warrior picked up his unconcious comrade and walked out the door. Space Orca then came inside the room.*

Gebohq: "Is this all you have to offer?"

Orca: "Oh not at all. This is just the beginning. You have many more trials before I feel you are ready to go on."

Gebohq: "I feel that if anything, I really need to see a database to brush up on your history and culture. Your customs are very alien to me."

Orca: "Don't worry, you'll have your chance. But first, more trials!"

Orca lead Gebohq to the door the warriors came through. Gebohq could only wonder what challanges Orca had planned for Gebohq before he could prove himself worthy.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
1999-12-07, 9:55 AM #11
-Hey, this is Orca typing this, this is my best friend, who only has internet access at my house, so I know the e-mail and IP are the same.-
-*Enter Zephyr stage right*
Hello everyone, its going to take a bit of introducing, I know I just showed up here and all, but I still think its nice to meet everybody. My signature outlines who I'm playing and, well, let the story continue!-
*Lying in a ice cave outside the base, a large icey dragon lies on the floor, its tail curled up to its nose. It hears the fight raging outside between Whalei defenders and the Frost Beasts. It sticks its long, pointed nose out of the cave's enterance, and spots a familiar face amongst the carnage: Space Orca, an old friend, although they met under unusual circumstances. Indeed, he had been captured by Zephyr and was going to become her dinner, when she suddenly made a startling discovery: The funny amphibians could talk! From then on, Space Orca became a friend, although his soothing tounge, altered with his sharp tounge, could be quite disorienting when he switched from one mode to the other. Now, the Dragon watched, and decided to go to their aid.*
Zephyr-Hmmm, I haven't fought Ice Beasts in a while! A new challenge! So, (in loud voice) ZEPHYR TO THE RESCUE!
*The dragon swoops in, spreading its enormous wings, and drops down on top of an Ice Beast, digging her large sword-like claws into the massive beast's head.*
Orca-Reinforcements have arrived... and the Ice Beasts look like their scared off. Lets call it a day and *wink* devise some more tests for Gebohq.
Zephyr-Another Whalei in training?
Orca-Well, you could say so...
Zephyr-I'm in.

------------------
Profile:
Name: Zephyr
Species: Tundra Dragon
Quotes: "Don't like ice?
Don't come near me."
"You can have any section you want, as long as its a (dragon) smoking section."
1999-12-07, 7:25 PM #12
"If you don't mind, I think I'd like to put away this clunky rail detonater for a while. I've been praticing using this long range, superenchanced, blaster rifle. It's a sniper weapon, and extremely accurate with this attached scope.

well, that's all. If you need me I'll be at the buffet."

------------------

[This message has been edited by bug (edited December 07, 1999).]
‹^› //‹{°;°}›\\ ‹^›
1999-12-08, 2:10 AM #13
Meanwhile in another dimension Pengun takes a sip of his drink of his blue milk.
"I sense a great disturbance in the force"
he says calmly.
"Oh well."

------------------
-Pengun
"Rabbits will jump farther if you throw them..."
1999-12-08, 2:11 AM #14
Meanwhile in another dimension Pengun takes a sip of his blue milk.
"I sense a great disturbance in the force"
he says calmly.
"Oh well."

------------------
-Pengun
"Rabbits will jump farther if you throw them..."

↑ Up to the top!