Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → A Jedi's Last Stand.
A Jedi's Last Stand.
2000-01-07, 10:22 AM #1
:|(Please dont mess with this story its taken me 4 months to work the start and middle out){I am also currently makeing the story into a level} [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

A Jedi's Last Stand.
After Kyle's defeat of the dark side power with the help from Mara Jade; Kyle started his own praxeum or Jedi Academy. New students had slowly started coming to study and to hone in on their jedi abilities. One of the first of these students was Talmid Saluke.
Talmid came to Kyle soon after the Academy was ready and was accepted immeaditly. Under Kyle's direction Talmid soon had completed his first lightsaber. But tragiety struck as Talmid ingited his lightsaber for the first time it exploded in his hands. The force of the blast knocked Talmid out and severly burned his hands. While he was out he had a vision. In his vision he saw Jedi Master Yoda who came to him and told Talmid about how his journey would be hard and full of trials. But Master Yoda also told Talmid if he stayed true to the light side he would some day be a great jedi master. When Talmid came to he found himself in a bactatank with a medical droid attending to his hands. Kyle was standing off to the side. Suddenly a great feeling of sleep over came him. When Talmid awoke he found himself back at Kyle's Academy.
Kyle: "Oh Talmid so good to see your finally awake."
Talmid: *Grown* "Thank you Kyle. How long have I been out?"
Kyle: "For about three days?"
Talmid: "Three days?!!??"
Suddely Talmid was made aware of another presence in the room. Stand off to the side of his bed was Luke Skywalker, the famed jedi knight who had defeted Darth Vader.
Kyle: "Talmid some one would like to talk to you."
Luke: "Hello Talmid nice to meet you."
Talmid: "Hello sir."
Luke: "I would like to ask you a question."
Talmid: "Yes"???
Luke: "My Jedi Master Yoda came to me last night and told me you had a message for me. Would you like to tell me what he said?"
At first Talmid was a little afraid but he told luke all that Yoda had told him.
Luke: "Well if you are to be the leader of many young jedi we must make shure your training is complete."
Kyle called Luke over to the other side of the room and talked to him. After they came back Luke was the first to talk.
Luke: "Talmid how would you like to come with me to Yavin Four and study with me?"
Kyle: "Talmid Luke could teach you far more than I could. This is a great honor."
Talmid: "Kyle Thank you for helping me over the last 5 months." He paused. "Yes Mr Skywalker if you will have me."
Luke: "Of course. Ill have a shuttle come for you tomarrow." With that he left.
Talmid packed his things and soon the shuttle was flying through hyperspace towards Yavin Four. The shuttle was suddenly pulled from hyperspace with a jar. Talmid was thrown from his seat and was thrown almost into the cockpit. He felt the effect of 5 G's on his body as he found himself and the stuttle crashing toward a planet. Using the force with all his might he caised the shuttle to strighten out and the shuttle then hit the ground. The pilot and his gunner were already out and inspecting the shuttle before it was night. With Talmid help the shuttle had only landed thrusters deep in dirt and was still able to fly. But as the pilot said "This ship an't going anywhere tonight." As Talmid setteled down he hear the sounds of the night and was soon fast asleep. In the morning he awoke to find the pilot and his gunner missing. He figured that they were outside but as soon as he stepped out side he knew that some thing was not right. He felt a dark persence here and knew that he as a jedi had a right to find out what was going on. After fighting off A swamp full of creatures he desided that the tree that now stood infront of him was the source of the Dark Force he felt here...
(This is where im stuck) Thx in advance for any help [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
May the Force be with you!
Boy are you going to need it!

I'm going hunting for Imp's i hear they fry good with just one shot!
2000-01-07, 12:05 PM #2
A door into the tree opened, and inside stood a person.

Tulmid: 'Who are you?'

Person (in echoey (sp?) voice): 'Come in.....'

Tulmid took a step back. The person grabbed a lightsaber at his belt and ignited it. It was red!!! (Wait does tulmid have a lightsaber or did it explode?) Tulmid looked up. A storm was coming. The person closed his eyes and put his hand forward. A GIANT lightning flash exploded a tree near Tulmid. Giant rain drops started falling. Tulmid ducked under a tree, but the raindrops exploded the tree!! (This is Force Storm)

(I don't know if Tulmid has a lightsaber, so I can't continue. I hope this is good enough.....)

Thanks!!

------------------
Code:
 ______
   | |/
__| |\
"Maybe you like rainbows"
I can't remember what to say!!!!
Click here for my homepage.
2000-01-07, 1:05 PM #3
No he dose not have a saber

------------------
May the Force be with you!
Boy are you going to need it!

I'm going hunting for Imp's i hear they fry good with just one shot!

↑ Up to the top!