Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → a three worder
a three worder
1999-10-12, 3:38 PM #1
slug and speak...

------------------
~Rob
[url="mailto:RobX2001@aol.com"]mailto:RobX2001@aol.com[/url]RobX2001@aol.com</A>
http://nwg.itgo.com-curious aint ya :P
slug, the last resort white meat :D
mailto:RobX2001@aol.comRobX2001@aol.com</A>
Next Wave Gaming

I find your lack of underpants disturbing

1999-10-12, 4:58 PM #2
make cool mods
cantina.cloud
1999-10-12, 6:01 PM #3
...and today we find them busily at work on their latest creation, when a funny squeeking noise appeared directly above them.

------------------
"Tiger, tiger burning bright, in the forest of the night..."
The trick to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
1999-10-12, 6:02 PM #4
...and today we find them busily at work on their latest creation, when a funny squeeking noise appeared directly above them.

------------------
1999-10-12, 6:04 PM #5
Meanwhile Brian L is hard at work on...

------------------
~Rob
[url="mailto:RobX2001@aol.com"]mailto:RobX2001@aol.com[/url]RobX2001@aol.com</A>
Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-13, 2:33 PM #6
6000 block.
(will he ever release it)
---mark728
Absolute Jedi
helpme.massassi.net

1999-10-13, 4:59 PM #7
And RobX is...

------------------
- Commander JeDi BoY of Red Squadron
-- Is that a Cheeseburger or a Stormtrooper
"Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend"

"If you make it easier, it makes you lazier!"
1999-10-13, 5:54 PM #8
...writing a story about slug, speak, and brian.

------------------
1999-10-13, 5:55 PM #9
who is reading it now and realizing that it makes no sense

------------------
~Rob
Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-13, 8:31 PM #10
but then Thren says that at least it makes more sense than the three worders on JL, even if it isn't a three worder anymore...
1999-10-13, 9:10 PM #11
Then the duck sayed...

------------------
~Rob
ggggrrrr, AOL ThE rEaL sAtAn
Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-14, 1:09 PM #12
"Oh, gross! I stepped on a purple slug! Eww!"

------------------
Behold, the POWER, of Cheese!!
1999-10-14, 6:23 PM #13
"than a Chicken started to cross a road...

------------------

1999-10-14, 7:23 PM #14
But then it realised that the side it used to be on was better so it doubled back. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
-ThreeDee
Emissary from the Third Dimension

In the deathmatch of life, there is a timelimit, but no fraglimit. :)
1999-10-15, 7:38 AM #15
and then a bomb was ticking down currently at 30 sec and still going down...

------------------

1999-10-15, 8:08 AM #16
And then it exploded. Boom.

------------------
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to school I go...
1999-10-15, 1:18 PM #17
So Speak and the duck ate fried radioactive chicken for dinner.

------------------
1999-10-15, 2:41 PM #18
POISONED CHIKEN!!!!! Speak doubled over in pain as his stomach churned with the radioactive chicken boiling his innards. Speak now being unable to move trys to cry out but the duck not caring any bit walked out on Speak and went back home to his loving ducky wife. Speak gasps for air but the radioactivity is changing him and mutating him into something different.....

------------------
~Rob
ggggrrrr, AOL ThE rEaL sAtAn
Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-15, 5:35 PM #19
Ares was crusing along in his Viper. [http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quadrant/4753/viper2.jpg] (vroom). Suddenly these ducks appeared as he rounded a blind curve! He couldnt stop in time! He swerved to avoid hitting the duck family, and in the proccess hit a street sign, wich in turn went flying high into the air. It gained speed as it fell and sliced through some power lines. The cut active lines swung down and hit a tree. The very dry tree in turn caught fire.
The flames burned through the base of the tree, it fell and, landed on the ducks flattening them.

Ares: "Dammit, i did all that to avoid hitting some stupid ducks... And they in turn got killed anyway." Ares bursts into lafter when he realizes the humor of the situation. "Bwa ha ha ha..."

------------------
Thats one small post for me... One giant leap towards my goal of 1000 posts before the year 2000...

AHHHHHHHH! Y3K! Damn, i gotta lay off the Futurama episodes....
Shutup brain or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!
1999-10-15, 6:08 PM #20
...Speak was turning into a...uhh...what is that?....oh my god its.....

------------------

1999-10-15, 10:14 PM #21
Speak was turning into, a, -ian! ahh!! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] poor Speak... meanwhile, a cop is arresting Ares for destruction of City property, grand theft auto, and four counts of duck murder. Then suddenly, with no sign of warning, Ares reaches into his pocket and...

------------------
1999-10-16, 10:56 AM #22
pull's out his giant rubber chicken! The cop is laughing too hard to realize that Ares drove away. The cop then...

------------------
~Rob
http://nwg.itgo.com-curious aint ya :D
Have no phear RobX is here:P
Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-16, 11:34 PM #23
discoveres the Viper was owned by Ares, after all and, sees on a conviently placed roadside camera that he swerved to avoid the ducks, wich in turn forced him to hit the sign, wich in turn, cut the lines that burned the tree, that crushed the ducks. Then the cop has roast duck for dinner. He then goes out for donughts. Then Ares...
(Please dont go and kill me.)

------------------
Thats one small post for me... One giant leap towards my goal of 1000 posts before the year 2000...

AHHHHHHHH! Y3K! Damn, i gotta lay off the Futurama episodes....
1999-10-17, 12:56 PM #24
decides to celebrate his close call from being misunderstood by...

------------------
1999-10-17, 5:52 PM #25
inviting Speak over for some pop rocks and coke. They eat the poprocks and drink the soda at the same time, then...

------------------
1999-10-17, 6:32 PM #26
...the acid in the soda and the popping rocks resulting in there mouths poping everywhere, once the popping stop, the people that herd the noice rushed over to see...

------------------

1999-10-17, 7:12 PM #27
::::::::::::BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:::::::::::::: Ares and Speak explode in a salvo of poprocks and innards. The spectators try and sheild their eyes but to no avail. The people in the front row are the first to go the others were buried under the dead bodies. When the police came to clean things up they found.........

------------------
~Rob
PhEaR nInJa X:P

Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-17, 7:34 PM #28
That it was really not Ares that was killed, but his evil twin.

------------------
Y2K is coming! Be afraid... Be VERY afraid...
1999-10-18, 12:09 PM #29
...Whose death was the cause of celebration for the entire galaxy of Dibsle!!!

------------------
1999-10-18, 2:20 PM #30
But in a horrible twist of fate {and quite an irony too}the REAL Ares was struck down by a Dodge Viper whose driver was on his way to the Evil twins funeral...Then.....

------------------
~Rob

Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-18, 5:14 PM #31
But fortunately, Ares has a strong will to live. So he gets up, brushes himself off, and hops in his Viper to chase down the hit and run driver.....

------------------
1999-10-18, 5:33 PM #32
::tick, tick, tick::
Ares looks around not realizing what that noise is. The ticking becomes louder and faster. And in those last seconds come the stunning revalation...Ares forgot to pay his bookie!!! this is how Joe "madman" McGruff pays back people who dont pay their debts. In a brilliant explosion of metal and limbs Ares can finally be at rest knowing that at least he didnt have to pay off his debts...; ). Meanwhile...

------------------
~Rob

Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-18, 5:39 PM #33
Brian releases 6000 block and hell freezes over ; ) then with hell in suck a deep freeze...

------------------
~Rob

Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-18, 5:49 PM #34
Fortunately, it was Ares's clone that was killed, (Ares has made to many enemies to go out for a casual drive.)

But unfortunately, One of his many vipers was destroyed....

Ares: "That bookie will pay...."

(NOONE blows up my Viper. Or they will suffer cruel and unusual punishment....)

------------------
1999-10-18, 6:20 PM #35
Ares hops into his spial disguised Combat viper... [http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quadrant/4753/viper.jpg]
And uses a special tracking beakon he put on his bookies Porsche 911 turbo (I love sports cars. Some more than others though.) And chases after him.

The bookie is casually crusing along down the street in his porsche. When suddenly a Ares's Viper screeches aroun a corner behind him. Knowing who it is, the bookie floors it. He can only hope to outrun the weighted down viper.

Ares is in no mood for a long strung out chase. So he decides to end it quickly. He flicks a switch, and the trunk opens and 2 rocket boosters appear. "Thinks he can outrun me eh? he he he..." Ares hits the ultra-turbo boosters, and roars at comet speed down the road, to catch up. He easily makes up the distance, and de-activates the rockets.

The porsche swerves left and right, despirately attempting to avoid traffic and Ares. Ares pulls even with him.

Ares: "Time to burn some rubber..." Ares uses the tail end of a bazooka to break his window, and gets a grenade out of the weapons hatch. He pulls the pin, and tosses it into the porsche. Then he takes his foot off the gas to get clear of the Porsche.

Bookie: "Oh no.." He says as he looks at the pinless grenade sitting in the passengers seat. He reaches over and picks up the grenade to throw it out, but its too late...

Ares watches As the Porsche explodes into a fireball, and bounces off a roadside barrier, the car goes out of control, and finaly stops by hitting a big tree. But the porsche was going 120 at the time it hit so the tree falls onto the remains of the porsche, crushing its remains. Then in one final enormus fireball, the gas tank detonates, blowing the remains of the porsche completely apart.

Ares stops by the flaming wreckage, and talks towards it: "You can go and kill me, thats alright, but you NEVER, EVER, destroy my Viper."
Ares drives off, in battle mode, expecting ressistance. (My car cannot be blown up like a normal car in battle mode.)

(Bwa ha ha ha.... This could get interesting...)

------------------
1999-10-18, 6:26 PM #36
....Ares blinded by his own inflated ego flyes off a cliff at full speed. With no time to react and gut stricken with fear Ares freeses for just a breif second. And thats all it takes, its too late for him to ingage the booster engine and fly his way out of there. Ares is impailed in his own shift stick, never to be heard of again. In a side note all the Sppartii cloning cylanders are rounded up and destroyed along with all traces of Ares.... get outta that one Ares

------------------
~Rob

Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-18, 6:36 PM #37
Impaled by my own swift stick, ROFL....

Fortunately, Ares's car is undentable, and recently had its air brakes fixed(got that idea from cartoons). So he hits the ground at a measly 80MPH, the car falls back onto its wheels, without s much as a dent or scratch. Unfortunately for Ares, it takes 2 hours for him to pry his face off the windshield, cuz he hit so fast....

Ares: "Oh... thats gona hurt in the morning..."

And Ares vat of clones is not destroyed, only a decoy was.

------------------
1999-10-18, 6:48 PM #38
Finaly after watching many posts BobaFett decides to end it for Ares. he goes to Ares planet with a suncrusher. he blows up teh sun and then goes and blows up everyother solar system in the galaxy. BobaFett says "Ares, get outta THAT."

------------------
of all the things that iv lost i miss my mind the most..........
SAY IT AINT SO! I WILL NOT GO! TURN THE LIGHTS OFF! CARRY ME HOME!-Blink182
1999-10-18, 6:50 PM #39
hhhhhmmmmmmm...... well i could nuke the earth......send a bunch of the chinese mofia after him.........cut him up into 500,000,000,000,000,000,000 pieces.....but i think ill do this....

Ares sleeps in bed dreaming of jkediting, girls, and school i sneak into his room, pull out my bag and drop an anvil on Ares head. Clean and efficant{got that from the cartoons too}

------------------
~Rob

Next Wave Gaming

1999-10-18, 7:11 PM #40
ROFL... A ANVIL?!?!?! That was unexpected..

Fortunately for Ares, His ego is so big that the anvil simply bounces off his head, and lands on RobX's foot. He limps away in pain, and gets in his beat up old cluncker and drives away. Ares is tired of putting up with his crap, so chases after him in his war viper. But RobX's car is so slow, it can burly do 40MPH. Ares follows him onto a mountain road. Then Ares decides to end this. He pushes him and his car off the cliff, and it lands at the bottom with a cartoon thud.

RobX is annoyed. He sees Ares driving down the mountain to see if he survived. He notes that the road leads right to a mountain wall. He decides to take advantage of this. He paints a very accurate looking tunnel enterance, on it and waits for Ares.

Ares drives up, stops and notices the pile of car parts. He figures he didnt make it and drives away into the painted tunnel.

RobX is dumbfounded, but isnt gonna be left in the dust, he finds a abandoned Ferrari-F50, and races after Ares. But the laws of physics dont apply here, and he crashes at 160 into the painted tunnel. Suddenly he hears a wistling. And looks up. He sees a star destroyer falling right towards him.
He takes out a Wille coyote umbralla, and prepares to be crushed.

There is a Earthshatteringly loud THUD.

Maybe i should lay off the old cartoons...

------------------

↑ Up to the top!