Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → "Meddling Martians" Case # 346565432
"Meddling Martians" Case # 346565432
2000-01-20, 3:09 PM #1
Okay, this is a joke court case thread i started, its based on the idea that theres a alien base on Mars (our statalites myteriously seem to dissapear when they go there) and that the martians are being sued for property damage, and interfering with our space exploration.

To be handled peoples court style.
Take it away, everyone....
Rember, Humans are on prosocution, and the aliens are on defense, trying to give legitamite reason for having a base on the moon.

------------------
Happy year 2000 everyone!
Shutup brain or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!
2000-02-22, 12:27 PM #2
Everyone seats themself
"Case # 346565432 Will now begin, humans you can call your first witness to the seat" The Judge said
"We call Hillbilly A to the stand" One lawyer said
"Do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you god?", the Bailiff asked.
"I am not God I am Jethro but yeah I will tell the truth, Yuhuh"
"On the Night Of July 4th what happened"
Asked the prosecutor.
"2 Alien ships attacked! My dog was good and caught the one and ate it..."
"Abjucton, Thet wes a frusbee!" An Alien argued
"Order in the court, continue Jethro"
"The other one had whiskers like a fan on it and looked like a bird" Jethro said, "Later that night it took me up and the aliens had sex with me"
"That is all," The prosecutor said.
"Un tha night og Juli tha firth ho money bears did you huv?"
"Objection!"
"Ignored"
"I had about 5 or 8, *hiccup*"
"Thut es ull, I cull Jethro's Wif to tha stund"
"Yeah Yeah Ill tell the truth"
"Un tha Night uf Juli tha firth whut wur yu doing?"
"Well my Husband, Jethro"
2000-03-02, 11:36 AM #3
The Prosicutor called a martian up to the stand...
2000-03-11, 8:23 PM #4
"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and at least a portion of the truth, so help you god?"
The Martian replied: "rattle...rattle...rattle................rattle.....rattle....rattle......."
Everyone gasped because they noticed that the martian's hums were in three's and if you put them together on a computer you get a strand of semi-human DNA.

Then, the humans figured out that the sound that they were hearing was actually coming from a big white face in the middle of the mars desert, and they went inside the face, and they went in these little tubes with water and dead fireflies and they flew away... torward the big THE END letters.

But, three humans stayed in the MARSI spaceship and went back to earth to hear the martians testimony..

The Martian had a different reply this time:

"Well, I was flying my spaceship over the Martian icecaps when suddenly, a satellite hit my rear lazer-blaster and tore it all up. I called the body shop in New Mexico to see if they could do anything. They said, sure just bring it in, and we will see what we can do. So I flew my ship over the town, Rose-Wheel or something was the name I beleive, and I accidently crashed. Then I was operated on and all this stuff. It was pretty strange"

Thenk you, the judge said.
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.

↑ Up to the top!