Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → cool back stories (make one up for yourself)
cool back stories (make one up for yourself)
2000-06-18, 8:05 AM #1
I am The Avenger, the writer of the avengers holocron. My son, Daughter, Wife, and Father slaughtered before my very eyes. the man who did this, i do not know his name, drew his saber from beneath his flowing, crimson robe and sruck them down, he tried to kill me too but i ignited my saber, we fought, untill he suddenly reached out and touched my face with his withered, gray hands and sruck me with his lightning bolt. i was blided as i swung hitting him in the soulder i heard, sparks as his arm fell to the floor. when my sight had returned i saw a mechanical lim upon the floor. holding a saber incribed "PK." and a shred of cloth, red, very red crimcon like it was dyed in blood.
i asked the council of the jedi about the saber and fragment of robe, they said the robe was unknown to them, but the saber was that of a padawan who turned to darkness years ago. His name, Pax Kint in that revelation, the light of the force left me and darkness rigned as i faced the jedi masters and cried, "i shall avenge thee my sweet!"
I still know and use my power of the lightside but i knew the council would never let me back to the jedi order i was an outcast, a force user, master of both light and dark power, I live for vengence! I am The Avenger! I am now thousands of years old i have seen the rise and fall of Kun the empire flourish and die, my vengance fuels me i cannot die as long as Pax lives. I now resemble Pax my arm was severed in a conflict long ago.

Pax kint! if you find this holocron, i am searching for you i casn feel you you are not dead either. as I you have retained your youth. if i find you you will die Pax! hope our paths never cross.

------------------
I shall avenge thee my sweet one! By my saber I will. (blade ignites)
DUU BistX0rz ein N00b!
2000-06-19, 1:18 PM #2
Krig the Viking was born on a cold winter day in the icy northern reaches of Northland (Modern Norway), approximately a thousand or so years ago. One day, as he was sitting on his thinking log, contemplating the fate of the universe, he went totally and completely insane. He and his fellow Vikings went on raiding party, and they lost their way in an incredibly violent storm. They spent the next ten or twenty years of their life looking for their villiage. Then, through a various amount of interesting and action-packed adventures, Krig and the others survived until the present day, trapped on the internet. They still search for their villiage to this day.

*This history written by the great historian, Ed. Krig doesn't know how to write."
So sayest the Writer of Silly Things!

↑ Up to the top!