Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Spooky Nacho...
The Spooky Nacho...
2000-08-06, 1:56 AM #1
The was once a spooky nacho who wanted to take over the world (1 sentence only please)
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
2000-08-06, 4:55 AM #2
and bull started throwing otters at rabid platypus for stealing his rabid animal gig.

RRRROOOOOAAAAAARRRR!!!!

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

[This message has been edited by TheBull (edited August 06, 2000).]
2000-08-06, 4:57 AM #3
Suddenly, the large dam broke, spewing tons and tons of melted cheese and burnt hot dogs all over the country side.
2000-08-08, 2:05 AM #4
While corn dog came and took a shower under it like the herbal essenses people.
2000-08-08, 8:06 PM #5
Then spooky nacho came and scared off corn dog with his spooky B.O., and now it smells like melted cheese B.O.

------------------
"I don't discriminate, I hate everybody."
This is my signature. I didn't want to post it, but since I'm too lazy to uncheck the box, here it is. Enjoy!
2000-08-09, 2:13 PM #6
A guy ate Spooky Nacho. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/mad.gif]
2000-08-10, 5:06 AM #7
then spooky taco and difinestrating dog come into the story
SPOOKY TACO FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
2000-08-11, 4:28 AM #8
I did not steal ur rabid animal gig, every screen name i use is rabidplatypus, said the cat.
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

2000-08-11, 4:35 AM #9
This will be the longest story hahahahahahha

2000-08-11, 4:35 AM #10

2000-08-11, 4:35 AM #11

2000-08-11, 4:35 AM #12

2000-08-11, 4:35 AM #13

2000-08-11, 4:36 AM #14
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:36 AM #15
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:36 AM #16
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:36 AM #17
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:37 AM #18
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:37 AM #19
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:37 AM #20
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:37 AM #21
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:37 AM #22
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:37 AM #23
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:37 AM #24
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:37 AM #25
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:37 AM #26
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:37 AM #27
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:37 AM #28
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:39 AM #29
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:39 AM #30
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:39 AM #31
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:39 AM #32
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:40 AM #33
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:40 AM #34
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:40 AM #35
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:40 AM #36
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:40 AM #37
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:40 AM #38
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:40 AM #39
This will be long hahaha

2000-08-11, 4:40 AM #40
This will be long hahaha

↑ Up to the top!