Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → back stories
back stories
2000-06-22, 12:24 PM #1
I am The Avenger, the outcast. My son, Daughter, Wife, and Father slaughtered before my very eyes. the man who did this, i did not know his name, drew his saber from beneath his flowing, crimson robe and sruck them down, he tried to kill me too but i ignited my saber, we fought, untill he suddenly reached out and touched my face with his cold, gray hand and sruck me with his lightning bolt. i was blided as i swung hitting him in the soulder. I heard, sparks as his arm fell to the floor. when my sight had returned i saw a mechanical lim upon the floor. holding a saber incribed "PK." and a shred of cloth, red, very red crimcon like it was dyed in blood.
i asked the council of the jedi about the saber and fragment of robe, they said the robe was unknown to them, but the saber was that of a padawan who turned to darkness years ago. His name, Pax Kint in that revelation, the light of the force left me and darkness rigned as i faced the jedi masters and cried, "i shall avenge thee my sweet!"
I still know and use my power of the lightside but i knew the council would never let me back to the jedi order i was an outcast, a master diciple, master of both light and dark power, I live for vengence! I am The Avenger! I am now thousands of years old i have seen the rise and fall of Kun the empire flourish and die, my vengance fuels me i cannot die as long as Pax lives. I now resemble Pax. My arm was severed in a conflict with him long ago.

------------------
I shall avenge thee my sweet one! By my saber I will. (blade ignites)
DUU BistX0rz ein N00b!
2000-09-02, 11:33 AM #2
I'm bringing this to the top.
Capitalization
Commas
Periods
Question Marks
Apostrophes
Confusable Words
Plague Words
2000-09-02, 11:57 AM #3
that was stupid Vader.
2000-09-02, 11:58 AM #4
[song]Born and raised in a Bryar patch, got feet of nails and a head of of thatch, doododoodododododododooo[/song]
2000-09-02, 11:58 AM #5
heh
2000-09-02, 3:53 PM #6
I have nothing better to do, so I'm gonna reverse the whole topic list.
Capitalization
Commas
Periods
Question Marks
Apostrophes
Confusable Words
Plague Words
2000-09-02, 3:56 PM #7
Okay, I did about five topics and I'm bored. I give up.
Capitalization
Commas
Periods
Question Marks
Apostrophes
Confusable Words
Plague Words
2000-09-03, 7:06 AM #8
you are sad vader.

↑ Up to the top!