Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → A Jedi's Quest
A Jedi's Quest
2000-10-12, 4:57 AM #1
[This is serious, please dont mess it up...]

A Jedi’s Quest

Deep in the shadows of a murky swamp, a figure lies unmoving between the wreckage of an escape pod. His only weapon a lightsabre lay at his side, and as the sunsets over the swamp, and the mist rolls off the water he stirs and sits up, dazed from his unfortunate crash from the Corrilian transport he was being held on.
He gets to his feet painfully and picks up his weapon, looking around he observes his surroundings. A gloomy swamp with a haze of mist rolling off the surface of the water, and twisted trees with branches scarring the murky pools which once housed life, the setting sun threw Erie shadows across the path to an ancient temple. And strange noises, like animals, could be heard from the undergrowth.

He proceeded along the path until he was standing at the front of the temple, he looked it up and down, it was an old building, quite tall and very shadowed, no light seemed to reach into it. The stone work was a dark purple with inscriptions carved into the door they read: NONE SHALL LEAVE ALIVE he roughly translated it to: “None Shall Leave Alive”
This text intrigued him, he wanted to go deeper, so he touched the door finding a way to open it, but as soon has his hand had touched the cold stone, the door slowly rumbled open.

He walked over the threshold, into the unknown, into the darkness, as he proceeded deeper down the murky hallway, a feeling of hatred and darkness swept over him, he looked around, he felt as if he was being observed, not by someone, something, he felt the temple was watching him, tracking his every move as he proceeded deeper into the structure.
After a while he came to a door at the end of the hallway, two stone statues of the Sith were either side, as he approached he heard a cracking noise, to his disbelief the two Sith were turning from stone to flesh, he pulled out his sabre and activated it ready for battle.

------------------
Generating Electro Vibes™ for the masses on Massassi
Go To: HERE
Go To: BiTsToRm Forums or L3CY's Topsites
Boba Jules: You ever read the bible TK-421?
TK-421: No?
Boba Jules: Oh, ok...
*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*
<EL3CTRO> EXCAUSE ME MISTAR CAERV BUT I LIEK MY PHORUMPHS!
2000-10-12, 9:27 AM #2
Why did you post it again? It was fine the first two times it was posted.

------------------
'But tonight, we're going to a party. Because that's our job.'
'Bleed and die, yub, yub.'
'Never tell me the odds. You know Corellians have no tolorence for odds.'
'Me? Egotistical?

-Wedge Antilles
Self-righteous people are more sinful than I am.
2000-10-13, 5:15 AM #3
[the first 2 times i posted, people messed it up]
Go To: BiTsToRm Forums or L3CY's Topsites
Boba Jules: You ever read the bible TK-421?
TK-421: No?
Boba Jules: Oh, ok...
*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*
<EL3CTRO> EXCAUSE ME MISTAR CAERV BUT I LIEK MY PHORUMPHS!
2000-10-13, 1:58 PM #4
You could just ignore them. They don't have to be officially part of the story.

------------------
'But tonight, we're going to a party. Because that's our job.'
'Bleed and die, yub, yub.'
'Never tell me the odds. You know Corellians have no tolorence for odds.'
'Me? Egotistical?

-Wedge Antilles
Self-righteous people are more sinful than I am.
2000-10-15, 4:46 PM #5
the once stone beings began to circle him.
around and around.then sudenly they attacked with such ragew and fury the poor jedi was rapidly overtaken and thrown to the ground. as one of the statues moved in for the kill the jedi called on the force and drove the bbeing back. then he got to his feet. as the bieng charged again he jumped over them and struck one in the back send a shower of stone flying. he deflected the attack from the other being and charged. with a burst of speed he destroyed it. the jedi stops to catch his breath. sudly he hears a evil laugh ecoing through out the temple. he rises to his feet and starts after the sound.

------------------
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs louder

www.ironman.bizhosting.com
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs louder

www.ironman.bizhosting.com
2000-10-16, 3:01 PM #6
The jedi slowly made his way through the musty, stone passage way, following the faint sound of laughter. Suddenly, the laughter stopped and an erie silence fell on the temple. Feeling a premonition of danger, the jedi threw himself to the ground as a bolt of lightning arced where his head had been.

------------------
A Jedi

"Every day you learn something is a day not wasted."

↑ Up to the top!