Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Dark and Light
Dark and Light
2000-10-24, 4:30 PM #1
Ok guys try not to ruin this please?

In a dark corner of a distant planet, a man awakened to the beckon of his dark master. The man cursed under his breath, he hated his master more than anything in the galaxy, but he needed him. For years he had struggled through life, trying to master his power on his own. Being ridiculed, and rejected he had fled society, contemplating suicide. That was until he met The Dark Master. His master had taught him how to use that power,what he called the Force, to bend it to his will and use it to his advantage. But he also learned to hate his master, almost as much as he learned to fear him.
As the man approached his master he was hit by a bolt of lightning, dropping him to the ground. "You WRETCH!" screamed his master, "YOU dare to contemplate killing ME?! I am a Lord of the Sith, and you are nothing!"
Suddenly the man was filled with a anger. "You old decaying fossil! I have learned what I can from you, but now you will die for what you've done to me, I need you no more!" shouted the man as he lashed out with the force.
What followed was a battle of such power that it created legends that lasted a millenia in the local tribes mythology. At the end the man stood, or rather slumped, victorious; his master's remains smoldering on the ground. Once the man regained conciousness he sorted through his masters possessions, taking a black robe, his lightsaber, and some food and took the old star cruiser he had brought to this planet and headed out into the galaxy as the newly reborn Darth Galan, Lord of the Sith...

Meanwhile on Coruscant a young Padawan stood before his master and the Council of Jedi. Her master had presented her to the Council as fit for the Trials of the Jedi and the council was testing her on her ability. "Hilayne! Do you believe you're ready? Can you keep yourself calm and collected in all that happens? Do you feel the force and make it part of you?" demanded the Master Tailan.
"Yes, Master. I can, with the force as my ally," she replied with a calmness that surprised her.
"Then listen to me if you wish to face the trials to be a Jedi," said Master X'leth, "Becoming a true Jedi isn't decided by a grade on a test, but by the way you live your life. Therefore, you must journey by yourself and face the universe. After a time, and you will know when it comes, return to us and report."
Hilayne bowed and left the chamber. As soon as she was out she let out a long sigh of relief, finally! She was to become a Jedi. She knew that this wasn't going to be any easier than her path had already been, but she was excited to be one step closer to that day.
Four hours later Jedi Hilayne was boarding a passenger ship heading out in the universe to prove herself worthy of her title...

------------------
A Jedi

"Every day you learn something is a day not wasted."
2000-10-25, 6:13 AM #2
These two people were destined to meet, and when they did there would be a clash of power never experienced before!

------------------
Yamcha
2000-10-26, 12:46 PM #3
suddenly the ship's power was "stopped"
She noticed the pressure was lowering, and a sound of footsteps where coming from the upper decks of the ship...

↑ Up to the top!