Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Samual
Samual
2000-12-28, 1:09 PM #1
Before I start this story, I will give you some background on the main charactor-Samual. He's an unhealthily skinny 10th grader in Manhatten, NY. Very tall,long, greasy black hair, pimples, no friends, and doesn't go out much. His mother was killed in a car accident when he was 3 and was left alone with his abusive father. His father comes home drunk almost every night and every night either beats him or screams at him untill 3 in the morning. He has nowhere to go since all his reletives live in the country, and he is too afraid too leave or tell anyone. Samual had always been a good kid. Just...a little screwy. He never had any real friends, except for himself. He always talked to himself, paced back and forth arguing with himself, and was almost always oblivious. Ever since the fourth grade, kids have been teasing him, especially the more popular ones. But Samual was just oblivious to it, and never really payed attention. He was brilliant, though, and was obviously the object of most every kid's jealousy. everyday after school he would go home, do his homework and just play video games. Very anti-social.

It was a cold October Monday, and Samual was already late for school. He woke up at 8:30. The bell rings in 10 minutes and it took him 20 minutes just to walk to school. So he got up, skipped showering and breakfast, and just put on some clothes and left-running. By the time he got to school, he was ten minutes late.
"Oh great," He thought.
He knew that being late required a detention, and in that perticular school, they don't just keep you late, you have to have a form sent home to your parents. This was especially hard for him since his father would kill him, but he just had to face reality.
So running down the hall with books in hand, he stops at his first class-Algebra. His Algebra teacher was a fat slob from hell who was just about to return to, and she hated Samual. He opened the door, hoping she was in the office or the bathroom or something, but she wasn't.
"Samual!" the gluttenous woman shouted.
"Yes, I'm sorry, Ms. Cray. My father's car wouldn't start today," he lied.
Ms. Cray looked at him harshly, knowing that he just lied.

That class was a perticular hell for him, as with the rest of the day. He had failed a maht quiz-another notice home- and she made him stay after school for 'extra help' as she called it.

The day dragged on further, with more envious teachers raging about how their lives are horrible and whatnot, and that they didn't need teenagers making it worse.

He heard that everyday, and everyday it made him angrier...

Well, after the monotenously slow day came to an end, Sammy started walking home. About halfway through route home he got jumped for all his money, and got beaten up pretty badly-even for him.

Finally, after 6:00PM, he got home. This time he wasn't going to just do his homework and play Quake3 for 4 hours. "This time," he thought, "I'm going to make a change."

------------------
jhjhgihfuwecrkinsertuy
vsubliminalnjmhnvcgbv
bgnmessagefvghgthjuhiuvjyghvc
hfgyhfvghbkujjhkhnchcfdc
herehcgfc
2000-12-28, 4:58 PM #2
So while his dad was out some were getting drunk he pulled out his dads .45 milimeter pistol and tried to shot himself in the head. But he was to stupid and shot himself in the foot. *#%#^* he exclamied. he decided to try again and aimed the pistol for his head. Just then his dad walks in the door when samual is about to pull the triger. His dad sees this and says, YES SON DO IT! However samual misses again and instead shoots his dad, dead as a door nail. Sammual deepresed because he cant do any thing right decided to go for a walk to were there was a cliff were jaged rocks lied below it. While walking he saw a 7 11 store with a speacil on slushies. Samual said WOW! If im gonna die i might as well have sometin good to drink. So while walking on his way to the cliff he drank the slushi.
*20 minutes later*
At the cliff he takes a look down to see if it was far enough to kill him.
juging by the fact because he was good at math he decided to jump.
Down and down and down he fell.
To his death.
(man im bored)

↑ Up to the top!