Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The monkey that knew too much about the monkey that knew too little
The monkey that knew too much about the monkey that knew too little
2000-10-17, 12:17 PM #1
"hmmmm," said the monkey, "it seems i have stumbled upon a laundromat.
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
2000-10-17, 1:04 PM #2
So the monkey took of his funny little suit and gave it to the workers to have it dry cleaned. Then the monkey decided to do his favorite passtime...streaking.

------------------
A Jedi

"Every day you learn something is a day not wasted."
2000-10-18, 9:21 AM #3
Then the police arrested the monkey for ingesting large dehydrated clumps of solid excretory matter (ha ha Lordvader)
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
2001-01-27, 7:25 AM #4
then the monkey esaceped and became menkey
Generating Electro Vibes™ for the masses on Massassi
Go To: BiTsToRm Forums or L3CY's Topsites
Boba Jules: You ever read the bible TK-421?
TK-421: No?
Boba Jules: Oh, ok...
*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*
<EL3CTRO> EXCAUSE ME MISTAR CAERV BUT I LIEK MY PHORUMPHS!

↑ Up to the top!