Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Beast - 666 A.D.
The Beast - 666 A.D.
2000-12-08, 6:53 AM #1
Simon Belmont was in prayer at the shrine of Jehovah God in Transylvania. "My God," he prayed, "Give me thy insight, to know thy ways, and to fathom thy boundless wisdom."

His prayer was granted, for he suddenly had a vision.

Simon saw a throne, carved out of a gigantic emerald, in Heaven. God was sitting upon it, attended by his angels.

Suddenly, hellfire erupted from the ranks of the angels, incinerating God completely. Stunned, the angels turned to see Ahriman, the Devil, with a still-flaming hand. "I have infiltrated Heaven once more," he sneered, "and done away with your pathetic master."

And Simon saw a scene of chaos, demons, devils, imps, and fallen angels routing the angels. And he saw Ahriman sitting upon the emerald throne. "Heaven is mine now, as well as Hell, and soon so shall the earth be, too.

"My agent - my Antichrist - shall be - Dracula."

The vision disappeared, and lightning struck the shrine, ruining it in a flash.
Simon was awestruck and fearful. The Devil, ruler of the universe!

Except for the earth, of course. But Ahriman had said something about Dracula. Simon knew of Dracula. He was a vampire lord who lived in the mountains of northwest Transylvania.

But he only had power at nights when there was a new moon.

But then, he saw a cloud of darkness approaching from the sky, blotting out the sun and the stars - and it was midday.

The Endless Night was coming.
An optimist is someone who stomps on the floor and calls it tap dancing.
2001-02-04, 9:30 AM #2
Dracula stared out the slitted window of his dank castle. His army of ghouls was getting to work, burning down all the forests, so that there would be no wood to create stakes with. . .

Simon Belmont was staring dumbfoundedly at the ruined shrine when he heard a moaning. He spun around to see a zombie!

Flesh dribbled off its skin like water. Sunken cheeks, eyes rolling, it was a grotesque sight.

Simon set his jaw. He would have to stop Dracula. Pulling out his whip and letting his cloak flap behind him in the wind of the Endless Night, he struck the ghoul, severing its head from its body.

That accomplished, Simon prepared to combat Dracula's entire death legion, if need be...
An optimist is someone who stomps on the floor and calls it tap dancing.
2001-02-08, 4:48 PM #3
(Cool, I already like this one. Its going to be a good story)

------------------
The computer is a window to the world, and the cell that keeps you from it.

↑ Up to the top!