Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Everlasting Crystal of the Bounty Hunters
The Everlasting Crystal of the Bounty Hunters
2001-02-16, 1:05 PM #1
~
Sayo Hirosho / Venchetti
2001-02-17, 6:22 AM #2
...I don't think Earth is in the Star Wars universe...

But anyway...

Syro Hirosho (this is now in third person) walked into a building. Luckily for him, the building was made of fake tofu and Syro could easily eat through the locked door. The firebird was being eaten by farmers. Syro pushed them away, then shot himself in the foot for no reason. Luckily, several thousand bicycle tires fell from the sky and washed him out the door and into outer space. Fortunately, Syro had remembered to keep the oven light on in his kitchen, so he could now breathe in outer space. TBC...

------------------
"The Answer to everything...Life, the Universe, and Everything, is...42!"
--Deep Thought
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Project Leader of RemRan Productions
"The Answer to everything...Life, the Universe, and Everything, is...42!"
--Deep Thought
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Project Leader of RemRan Productions
2001-02-17, 2:56 PM #3
hey ile be in it ile be some kind of bounty hunter (this sounds like outlawstar) thats goes after any body in his way helping his freinds and killing who ever the $#%^ he fells like hehe

------------------
Never walk in front of a moving lawnmower
2001-02-19, 7:49 AM #4
Hmm. . . this sounds suspiciously like the Orb I made up a while back. . . Oh, well, I guess it's not strictly plagiarizing, since there are all sorts of talismans in myths, sagas, epics, and suchlike. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Play epic RPGs such as Dark Exile, or duel in the Interdimensional Arena @ The High Citadel
Play epic RPGs such as Year Infinity, or duel in the Interdimensional Arena @ The High Citadel
2001-02-20, 4:00 AM #5
~

↑ Up to the top!