Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Star Wars: Emperor Palpatines New Groove
Star Wars: Emperor Palpatines New Groove
2001-02-27, 7:49 AM #1
This is like the baby film disney's The Emperors New Groove, but its a spoof!
And the most best thing is that it's Star Wars style!!!
Well, I better get on with it!
But the thing is I don't know how to start it!
So the replier will start the storie of for me!
Here goes...
2001-02-27, 8:33 AM #2
Well, I've never seen that movie, so here goes a pathetic attempt to start something funny. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

-----

Emperor Palpatine resurrected himself by transferring his essence to his umpteenth clone, fifty years after the Battle of Endor. The Yuuzhan Vong had been crushed, and the galaxy was relatively at peace.

Palpatine quickly smashed all resistance, building yet ANOTHER ridiculously large superweapon/flagship/big-display-of-his-obese-ego/ThingThatCouldDestroyTheGalaxyInAnEyeblink, this one fifty jazillion miles long, so black that it made space itself look white, and called Eclipse III. It had fifty superlasers, eighteen galaxy gun discharge ports, and was generally a butt-kicking wrecking machine that could, well, destroy the galaxy in an eyeblink.

Palpatine was sitting on his throne - which was in the throne room in the center of the Eclipse III orbiting in the exact center of the galaxy, over a lush grassland world called Manthisplacereallysmellslikesomeonesrear, or Manthis, for short. Half the planet was all forest, used for growing food for Palpatine (his crew was robotic, as they were more efficient and would never betray him), and the other half was one large city of durasteel, used for manufacturing missiles and the like for the Eclipse III.

ANYWAY, Palpatine was sitting on his throne - which was in the throne room in the center of the Eclipse III orbiting over Manthis - having just destroy a dozen worlds that he didn't like with a humungous Force storm that he had effortlessly created and controlled. He sighed happily. Life was great being him.

Suddenly a luminous being appeared in front of him. It was dressed in white robes and had golden wings.

"Who are you?" Palpatine demanded.

The figure replied, "I am GOD, king over all creation, lord of the hosts, I AM, Jehovah, and all that other stuff."

Palpatine decided to just destroy this strange visitor with a Force storm, but the being was unaffected by it.

God said, "Palpatine, you are the most powerful being in the universe - except of course, me. While I could just toss you in hell now, I have decided to give you a chance. You are going to be transformed into a nerf for one year, living on Manthis. The year shall begin now!"

And Palpatine found himself as a nerf (a llama-like creature) in the grasslands of Manthis. . .

------------------
Play epic RPGs such as Dark Exile, or duel in the Interdimensional Arena @ The High Citadel
Play epic RPGs such as Year Infinity, or duel in the Interdimensional Arena @ The High Citadel

↑ Up to the top!