Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Before a Bounty Hunter
Before a Bounty Hunter
2001-03-04, 8:41 AM #1
hello, I am releasing a level called The Bounty Hunter and I need ideas for characters and a story line for the next lvls in the the series, so I hope you good Massassians will put together a good story. (any stupid posts will be ignored) in the game the time period is 1 year before Star Wars:The Empire Strikes Back, so now its before A New Hope, also Kneesha (the bounty hunter) is 33 so lets start of where shes 13 and has just graduated from acadamy, and is trying to get back to her home planet after she has found out the imperials are trying to capture it.....
---------------------------------------------

Kneesha:Tanner, give me a ship, or lend me one, its urgent!!

Tanner:Get a life Slimo, you Trandoshan freaks should be wiped out

Kneesha:I have no time to waste with you, if you don't feel like being nice, we will do it the hard way!!

Tanner:Hahaha, you wouldn't dare, you wouldn't stand a chance, you will be killed in an instant, its illegal for a Trandoshan to have power!!

Kneesha:It will change!! /raises gun at Tanner/

Trooper:Stop him!!

Kneesha:huh, who the..

Tanner:Get him boys!!

Kneesha:arrggg

/kneesha runs out the bar and down the street, only to be chased by 2 stormtroopers!!/

Kneesha:I should of guessed that Tanner was behind all this!!

Trooper:Sir we've lost him, we will begin to search the area..

/as troopers walk away kneesha appears in a trash can/

Kneesha:When I get my hands on Tanner he will regret this!!

/kneesha heads for the main hanger where Tanner was going....../
Stormie
2001-03-06, 7:47 AM #2
/Tanner gets on ship/
Stormie
2001-03-06, 11:19 AM #3
"The Bounty Hunter" is not very original. Make it something interesting, i.e. "Stormtrooper: Vengeance" (by Tee) or "Birth of a Mercenary" (by AKPiggot).

[edit] Also, stormtrooper's don't say "get 'em, boys," or anything like that. I think that the story doesn't follow Star Wars. Trandos live to be 200 or so, they brobably wouldn't graduate at 13. [/edit]
------------------
"The Answer to everything...Life, the Universe, and Everything, is...42!"
--Deep Thought
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Project Leader of RemRan Productions

[This message has been edited by Xizor42 (edited March 06, 2001).]
"The Answer to everything...Life, the Universe, and Everything, is...42!"
--Deep Thought
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Project Leader of RemRan Productions
2001-03-07, 12:52 AM #4
first off, Tanner shouts 'Get em boys' and secondly the Title does need some work I agree, any ideas for a title?
Stormie

↑ Up to the top!