Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → To All Authors That Worked on TEW and The Change: 2nd War
To All Authors That Worked on TEW and The Change: 2nd War
2001-03-27, 10:25 PM #1
Hey guys. TLTE here. THis is kinda like my pathetic whine to please keep writing. Ready?

*Whine*

There, that should do it. Please, Gebohq, Krig, Lancer, Highemperor, Semievil, and that Arbiter guy I haven't got to know yet, please dig out these great stories and bring them back to life again!!!!!

-TLTE
The Last True Evil - consistent nobody in the Discussion Forum since 1998
2001-03-28, 2:08 AM #2
The Last True Evil, there are always lapses in writing, due to writer's block, schoolwork, etc. I don't like it anymore than you do, but you just have to be patient. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Play epic RPGs such as Dark Exile, or duel in the Interdimensional Arena @ The High Citadel
Play epic RPGs such as Year Infinity, or duel in the Interdimensional Arena @ The High Citadel
2001-03-28, 12:01 PM #3
Patience, young Jedi.

------------------
"The wicked flee when no man pursueth" --Proverbs 28:1
So sayest the Writer of Silly Things!
2001-03-28, 4:31 PM #4
Unfortunately, Highemp is right. I never thought I'd be one of these people, but many things involving school and such has kept me from using the computer extensively over the last few weeks. Fortunately though, I should be able to post plentifully again after this week, so NeS and The Change, watch out! As for TEW, I don't know what I could really do, unless you'd liek me to decide where the story should go from here. And I'll get my part with Krig and Jirverak going when I get back. And could anybody tell me how to read the ICQ chats I have saved? I need them to do a post for The Change. Thanks.

~Geb
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2001-03-29, 12:54 AM #5
*Muffled speaker voice*

Would all characters recovering from the spell So'liq cast on them make their way to the roof for the final battle. Thank you.
The Last True Evil - consistent nobody in the Discussion Forum since 1998

↑ Up to the top!