Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The adventures of the Great Mr. Richoz! (my science teacher)
The adventures of the Great Mr. Richoz! (my science teacher)
2001-04-06, 3:33 PM #1
Post one sentance each, to finsh this story! (a lot like the taco thread)

One day, Mr. Richoz went to the market to buy some mangoes, but there were none so he....

------------------
-If it ain't broken, you aren't tryin!-

SuperNerd_IJ
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-04-07, 3:42 PM #2
got a piglet instead.
"The funniest thing about time is when it doesn't. I'll leave you hanging there for the moment, and let you age while the shadows don't lengthen, if you see what I mean." ~~Steven Brust
2001-04-07, 8:11 PM #3
But he forgot all of his money.
The Imperial Squdron

WARNING: CLICK HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
2001-04-08, 6:36 AM #4
So he smuggled the pig out in his pants pocket.
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-04-10, 6:43 AM #5
However, as he was leaving the store, the piglet ate a hole through his pants leg, found some mutant slime, and drank it, which caused him to...
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-04-10, 6:52 AM #6
turn into a teenaged mutant ninja turtle.

------------------
may the farce be with you.
2001-04-10, 6:59 AM #7
Actually, he turned into a Teenage Mutant Minja "Pig"...

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-04-10, 11:06 AM #8
But Mr Richoz (pronouced Ratio...I can pronouce the real versoin...)

Gave the Piglet a swift kick in the face, and sent it toppleing....

[This message has been edited by SuperNerd_IJ (edited April 14, 2001).]
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-04-10, 11:53 AM #9
where it stuggled uselesly to get up, but was unable to.

------------------
2001-04-11, 7:41 AM #10
However, as Mr. Richoz went to kick it again, it secreted an acid-like slime, which caused Mr. Richoz' foot to be melted off.

2001-04-11, 8:00 AM #11
Screaming in pain, Mr. Richoz hops around on one oot in the middle of a supermarket parking lot with people standing around pointing at the crazy man who just kicked a giant turtle that seemed to be sinking into the ground because of this yucky acid stuf oozing out of its shell.

------------------
2001-04-13, 6:37 PM #12
Then, the turtle snuck away

2001-04-14, 2:42 AM #13
and so ended another adventure of mr richoz

------------------
2001-04-14, 5:53 AM #14
Okkk...this is weird. You people seem to of forgootn that this was a PIGLET!!! NOT A TURTLE!!! Yeeeeesh. Im just going to give up this one.
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-04-14, 7:09 AM #15
Then Al gore at a cows tail.
2001-04-16, 10:17 AM #16
Which he uses to take control of Bush's mind, thus ending....

------------------
Ruben van der Leun / burrie

And all the girlies say I'm pretty fly for a Jedi...
The answer is maybe.
2001-04-17, 5:23 AM #17
the reign of peace. Gore immediately declared war on every nation that wasn't under US control, and began shooting down any aircraft to cross the US borders with his specific seal of approval. Then, thinking himself quite special, he required that all American money be recalled, and reprinted with his picture.

2001-04-17, 1:32 PM #18
Then suddenly a "Teenage Mutant Ninja Cabbage" leapt at Gore and lodged itself in his rectum, thus killing him. Cow-a-bung-a d00d!
2001-04-19, 6:18 AM #19
However, Gore came back to life, and disolved the government creating an Monacrhy. He labeled himself HeadMasterOfAll, and then banned cabbages from the US. Then he set off an a mission to destroy all cabbages from the face of the Earth. Thus, the underground cabbage railroad was born. Cabbages were smuggled up into Canada where they were set free to roam the wild plains.

2001-04-20, 11:50 AM #20
and then al gore died of a brain hemorage, thus destroying all possibility of his ever coming back. and so the cabbages returned once more to thier native land, devouring what few people that hadnt been killed by gores mighty hand.

------------------

↑ Up to the top!