Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → A new one-word story
A new one-word story
2001-04-03, 8:02 AM #1
We need a new story, so here it is.

Rules are: Only one sentance, stay with the general storyline, nothing obescene.

I'll start it off.

Long ago, there was a boy who had strange powers.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-04-03, 8:19 AM #2
He used his powers to pick his nose.
Deluxe Weapons Pack- Setting the standard for mediocrity.
2001-04-03, 8:21 AM #3
His parents found it disgusting.

------------------
Together we stand.
Divided we fall.
2001-04-03, 8:25 AM #4
But he didn't care, because he was the best nose-picker alive.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-04-03, 12:49 PM #5
He really could get up there too, i mean way up in the back.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2001-04-03, 5:47 PM #6
[I just realized that I gave this topic the wrong title... oh well]

One day, while the oy was digging in his nose, something poked his finger.

2001-04-04, 10:43 AM #7
He pulled it out- it was a magical talking kumquat*.

*Note-a kumquat is an orange-like fruit.

[This message has been edited by Warlord_Zsinj (edited April 04, 2001).]
2001-04-04, 8:01 PM #8
Even though the kumquat was up his nose, it looked delicious, so he ate it.
2001-04-05, 11:40 PM #9
The boy thought it tasted good, until his nose turned into a kumquat and got bigger and bigger!
2001-04-07, 3:37 AM #10
Until it popped, and out flew a enchanted mushroom with eyes.
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-04-07, 4:00 PM #11
He thought the mushroom looked delicious too, so he ate it!
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2001-04-07, 8:16 PM #12
but the mushroom was evil and started to eat out his insides.
The Imperial Squdron

WARNING: CLICK HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
2001-04-08, 3:41 AM #13
The boy knew he had to do something quickly, so he ran to the sage named Mr. Happy and asked him for advice.
2001-04-08, 6:46 PM #14
But Mr. Happy was so doped up he thought the boy was an Ice Cream cone, and tried to eat him.

2001-04-09, 1:58 PM #15
Quickly the boy sprang into action and lopped off Mr. Happy's head with his mighty scimitar!
2001-04-09, 3:38 PM #16
Even though the boy was overjoyed with his victory, he could feel the mushroom scraping at his stomach liner and started to cry.

[This message has been edited by dksaber (edited April 09, 2001).]
The Imperial Squdron

2001-04-10, 5:28 AM #17
So, He decided to go talk to his brother, (who was a magician).

2001-04-10, 6:21 AM #18
when he reached where his brother was he discovered that his brother had also eaten an evil mushroom, and was now just bones with a few pieces of skin on them, which even now were disintegrating before his eyes.

------------------
may the farce be with you.
2001-04-10, 6:41 AM #19
However, he found a potion that he could drink in his deseaced brother's medicine cabinet that would destroy the mushroom, so he drank it, and fel better immediately.

2001-04-10, 6:59 AM #20
and so the boy wandered away into the lush green and brown marsh next to where his brother lived.

------------------
2001-04-10, 11:08 AM #21
and lived in a hut made of dirt.....(like yoda...hmm.....maybe he turned green....and then...)
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-04-10, 12:09 PM #22
but thats lived with an ed because the bro is dead.

------------------
2001-04-11, 7:37 AM #23
[err-hem...]
So, the boy wondered into the forest, and found several mushrooms growing side by side.

2001-04-11, 7:57 AM #24
remembering what the last mushroom did to him he decides to leave these ones alone.

------------------
2001-04-11, 8:07 AM #25
However, one of the mushrooms grew legs and began chasing the boy through the marsh.

2001-04-11, 8:39 AM #26
the boy ran and ran and ran until he tought he couldnt anymore, but then he ran some more and fell into some quicksand.

------------------
2001-04-11, 11:09 AM #27
He felt himself being sucked downward into a whirlpool, and when he awoke he found himself in a shop in the emerging nation of Sri Lanka.
2001-04-12, 4:46 AM #28
The owner of the shop asked the boy why he was so stupid as to be sleeping in quicksand, but the boy was too tired to answer at first...

2001-04-12, 5:51 AM #29
but then he came to his senses, realizing that he was in a strange worldfilled with all srs of strange things, at last he said, "wha..."

------------------
2001-04-13, 10:34 AM #30
Just as he was about to express his awe, a diseased clown hopped up to him, gagged, and died.
2001-04-13, 3:52 PM #31
So he searched the diseased clown and found a tasy mushroom, it looked very tasty, it was purple with white polkadots, i'll explain it from top to bottom (dramatic pause) it is about 2cm tall starting at the first milimiter is a tiny little chip off it resembling north carolina, in the second milimeter there is a little speck of dust, on the third milimeter u will notice the ancient and rare white rhinoceres, on the fourth milimeter your lucky numbers are 6, 5, 4, 7 and 4, on the fifth milimeter your journey will soon come to an end, on the sixth milimeter there are several different species of mushrooms, each 2 mm tall, i will explain all of those afterwards, anyways on the 7th milimeter there is a flipbook that shows a little cartoon containing an invisible man, on the 8th milimeter you will see a portrait of someone made by the clown, on the 10th milimeter, there is a phone, you notice it has 10 lines with 9 lines taken up, if you check line 1 it will be the president, line 2 it will be luke skywalker, line 3 will be yoda, line 4 will be Sarn-Cadrill, line 5 will be a new species of monkey, Line 6 will be your mother's best friend cousin, second uncle twice removed's roomate, line 7 will be your best friend bob, line 8 will be a bunch of people talking about coconuts and finally line 9 will be the massassi templeso anyways back tot he mushroom, the 11th milimeter will contain a mini computer with email, it has 3 emails, the first one says: hi hahehah hoooo so i saw that monkey the other day, and it had a large head, i wonder how many monkeys have large heads, the second email said: the massassi temple is a weird messed up place the third email said: Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to ride on a one horse open sleigh, ohhh jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to ride on a one horse open sleigh, dashing through the snow, on a one horse open sleigh, through the fields we go, laughing all the way hahaha, ok on to the 12th milimeter of the mushroom, the boy who seems to have no name so far sees a message that says, boy who picks his nose, your name how is fredwick, on the 13th milimeter you will notice something that says: your unlucky numbers are: 13 on the fourteenth milimeter you will see something inscribed in german, you make it out as: woo woo wo woo who let the dogs out, woo woo woo woo wo, who let the dogs out, on the fifteenth milimeter there is a little model of the city of new york, you see the empire state building, times square, even the white house, even though that's not in New york, on the sixteenth milimeter you will see a poem that reads:
Hey ho hey ho
I found myself a yo-yo
It goes up and down

On the seventeeth milimeter u see a little dog with no home, so the boy takes it with him as a companion, on the eighteenth milimeter you see a keyboard, it only has these keys: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz so you can only type letters and stuff get my drift, on the nineteenth milimeter you notice the mushroom texture gets rather rough and finally on the 20th milimeter the mushroom becomes sharp and pointy.

Yes, i was bored ok
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
2001-04-13, 6:32 PM #32
So, he stepped on the mushroom, squishing it, and then pretended like he had never seen it.

2001-04-14, 2:39 AM #33
and then he asked the shop owner "What the hell is happening to me? i used to lead a normal life i just picked my nose a lot. i had a good girlfriend and she wasnt off with that telephone complany man, and i had just goten a shiny red bycicle. is it too much for soemoneliving in an enchanted kingdom to ask for, a normal life? huh? is it? huh? huh? huh?"

------------------
2001-04-14, 6:00 AM #34
So the Store owner replied:

I dont know! dont ask me! Would you like to buy a fryin' pan? And if you need any help the Bathroom is down the hall and to the right! (the boy looks around, and there is no hallway)
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-04-14, 7:23 AM #35
The boy didnt see a hallway. He asked the store owner where it was and he said there wasent one. With that the owner started to kackle and ripped off his clothes revealing him as the evil mushroom king!
The Imperial Squdron

2001-04-14, 11:36 AM #36
[What ever happened to one sentance? Oh well.]

The evil mushroom king took the boy and threw him in his dungoen. Then he went to get some mushrooms with the intention of force-feeding him.

2001-04-15, 7:12 AM #37
but the boy was helped to escape by a man who kept giggling to himself about some kind of "diamond in the rough."

------------------
2001-04-17, 2:23 AM #38
Then the evil mushrooms from space came down and started taking over the earth! The boy knew what to do...
No sig.
2001-04-17, 5:21 AM #39
The mushrooms immediately took over Guam. This infuriated the Americans, so they fired a nuke at them, but the nuke missed and blew up China.

2001-04-17, 11:16 AM #40
Fortunertly, there was no one in china, becuse al gore (who had declared war on everything thta wasnt under the u.s.) Had already nuled the chinese.
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.

↑ Up to the top!