Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Who Wants to Sing? (or rhyme)
Who Wants to Sing? (or rhyme)
2001-04-26, 2:25 PM #1
This is basically a poem thread. First of it's kind. Every other line should rhyme.

THE MASSASSIAN

There once was a massassian named
SPOOKY TACO FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
2001-04-27, 5:19 AM #2
George,
who liked to sing and dance.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-04-27, 1:10 PM #3
And for this he became famed!
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-04-27, 1:37 PM #4
but one day he lost his pants
He who live in glass house, undress in basement.
2001-04-29, 10:52 AM #5
He walked 'round the street
SPOOKY TACO FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
2001-04-29, 1:54 PM #6
with african ants in his pants doin a dance and licking a lance while doin a stance in france.
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
2001-04-30, 11:50 AM #7
and then i ate his shirt. ooops. that didnt rhyme. to late now. the backspave and delete jey<key> on my keyboard dont work

------------------
We are in the year 2400. The War of the Prophets is here. The galaxy is in chaos. Which side will you choose?
-No Margarita, we didn't have any officers.
You can smell the mouth in my liquor!?!
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2001-05-01, 5:11 AM #8
Bah.. You ruined it.
So Sarn killed happydud
Then he ran away
But accidentally slipped in the mud.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-05-01, 11:14 AM #9
In Ireland they call potatoes suds
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy

↑ Up to the top!