Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Rhyming Story
The Rhyming Story
2001-04-25, 12:12 PM #1
Ok this will be a good story, you can post as many sentences as you want but the first sentence of your post has to rhyme with the last sentence of the post before it. It can be as vulgar as you want. Ok I will start it off with:

My Remote-Controlled Apple Fritter can fly like a pizza pie

------------------
"I want to be cremated so people won't come to worship at my bones." - Albert Einstein
2001-04-25, 1:15 PM #2
I own a pig that can glide like fat eye
2001-04-25, 1:22 PM #3
I dance a tango on a humongous piece of bread of rye.

------------------
"I want to be cremated so people won't come to worship at my bones." - Albert Einstein
2001-04-26, 7:17 AM #4
Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my...
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-04-26, 3:23 PM #5
This is very strange, and thats no lie
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-04-26, 6:12 PM #6
My clay mistletoe got pink to fly

------------------
2001-04-27, 5:18 AM #7
My room always looks like a pig sty.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-04-29, 10:45 AM #8
And I finally found a good buy
on a cleaning service from mars
"The funniest thing about time is when it doesn't. I'll leave you hanging there for the moment, and let you age while the shadows don't lengthen, if you see what I mean." ~~Steven Brust
2001-04-29, 10:54 AM #9
You could backup your whole hard drive to floppy diskets,
You're the biggest joke on the internet!

------------------
Teh local idiot of teh massassi temple...
--
No idea? I'm Cave_Demon!
2001-04-29, 1:52 PM #10
This sotry will die soon, don't fret!
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
2001-04-29, 1:52 PM #11
Sorry i mean story, I haven't learned to type yet
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

2001-04-30, 5:41 AM #12
That's ok. It's still a good bet
That you'll mess up once or twice more...

2001-04-30, 9:04 AM #13
RabidPlatypus you're a dumb whore

------------------
2001-04-30, 11:11 AM #14
And Boing! says i and run out the door!
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-04-30, 11:33 AM #15
outsane, that was personal attacking,
soon i will see someone you banning.

------------------
Teh local idiot of teh massassi temple...
--
No idea? I'm Cave_Demon!
2001-04-30, 11:57 AM #16
And the monkey was tanning.
2001-05-01, 5:09 AM #17
How dare you say the word "monkey," you spamming...

idiot. Menkey is the light.

2001-05-01, 10:25 AM #18
monkey leads to menkey,
menkey leads to gorilla,
gorilla leads to... (singing yoda voice)KING KONG!

------------------
The local idiot of the Massassi temple...
--
...no idea? Cave_Demon!
2001-05-01, 11:09 AM #19
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OutSane:
RabidPlatypus you're a dumb whore

</font>

I'm appalled! u ruined the song

2001-05-02, 2:30 PM #20
Your outdated opinion, is just plain wrong.

------------------
May the Windex be with you
-Janitor Jack (Salk Wars)
"Your entire base belongs to us."
"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
2001-05-03, 1:32 AM #21
Hit this large hunk of metal it will go BONG!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-05-03, 7:10 AM #22
Let's not talk about Bong,
that's just plain wrong...

↑ Up to the top!