Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Better than Spooky Taco!!!!!!!
Better than Spooky Taco!!!!!!!
2001-06-03, 3:44 AM #1
Its also better then the neverending story.

One day rabidplatypus went into a coma...
2001-06-03, 4:51 AM #2
He miraculously made it out of the coma and became god.

The End.
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
2001-06-03, 6:03 AM #3
But then the words The End turned into paperclips and poked out everyones eyes to use as guitars.
2001-06-03, 6:58 AM #4
D|3 |-|3R3+|C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
2001-06-03, 8:58 AM #5
Hey, mister -3.428! Just because this isn't the most popular forum (no offense) doesn't mean you can insult people. I'm no admin, but I wouldn't be surprised if you get banned. (Wouldn't that be a record: register and get banned on the same day. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif])

------------------
"I am Murray, the all powerful demonic skull, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!"-Murray
Viva la Monkey Island!
Viva la Monkey Island!
2001-06-03, 12:37 PM #6
how did i insult someone? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
snicktfooster
2001-06-03, 2:36 PM #7
He didn't insult me by saying i went into a coma, i'm not a baby, i'm a big boy.
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

2001-06-03, 4:59 PM #8
Mommy, Wow! I'm a big kid now!
2001-06-03, 11:49 PM #9
Now THIS is an insult;

-3.428, ...

(you're not even worth another word)
The Last True Evil - consistent nobody in the Discussion Forum since 1998
2001-06-04, 4:04 AM #10
I was refering to that post calling RabidPlatypus stupid, and all these weird posts that you started that are centered around being better than other threads.

------------------
Viva la Monkey Island!
Viva la Monkey Island!
2001-06-05, 10:38 AM #11
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by The Last True Evil:
Now THIS is an insult;

-3.428, ...

(you're not even worth another word)
</font>

Dat ain't an insult... you as bad as -3.428 my friend.

↑ Up to the top!