Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → a not so long time ago, in a galaxy not so far away...
a not so long time ago, in a galaxy not so far away...
2001-05-12, 10:42 AM #1
A not so long ago, in a Galaxy not so far away:

The evil Trade-Empire has blocked the Barbie ® transports to the My Little Pony' Land.
The council of the My Little Pony' Land has sent two ponies to the Trade-Empire's headquarters, the Pokécruiser, to force the Trade-Empire to leave the Barbie ® transports alone...

[note: Everyone post one and only one sentence, but the ones who post more than one]

------------------
Best file compression around: 'DEL *.*' = 100% compression
--
Kill a few people, they call you a murderer. Kill a million and you're a conqueror.
--
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff comfort me. Surely through all this your mercy shall follow me all the days of my life....Because I carry a big stick and I'm the meanest motherf***er in the valley.
--
Also, visit my homepage, the Cave
WHAT?
2001-05-12, 2:08 PM #2
However, they all started fighting over who got the biggest slice of cake.

[You should shorten that signature, Cave. I find that last part rather disturbing. Like a lack of faith in the force...]

------------------
When I was young, they told me that anyone could become president. Now that I'm older, I'm starting to believe them
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-05-13, 3:50 PM #3
but then the two ponys god mad at that fedeartion and decided to use thier magical rubber pony hooves to kill all the federation things they could find.

------------------
may the farce be with you.
may the farce be with you.
2001-05-13, 6:40 PM #4
Federation? It's not a federation, it's a Trade-Empire! (this is NOT TPM)
WHAT?
2001-06-25, 6:05 PM #5
The evil Trade-Empire had to be stopped. The answer seemed clear. A catastrophe this large called for a hero. A powerful warrior to overthrow the overlord. There was such a hero. A powerful fighter known through legends across the galaxy.

His name was Joe. G.I. Joe.

------------------
"If you enjoyed the show, tell your friends. If you didn't, tell your enemies."
"If you enjoyed the show, tell your friends. If you didn't, tell your enemies." - RSC

"Love's a joke. Unfortunately, I'm a comedian." - Me

↑ Up to the top!